IMG_3053_edited_a.jpg

Photo by Daughter (CCF:SN-III)

Spence, those are some fantastic shots, your daughter is hired and can tag with the corvette bunch anytime. Definately some great hand/eye coodination. She has a great eye for composition also, bravo! :Hurray:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Spence, those are some fantastic shots, your daughter is hired and can tag with the corvette bunch anytime. Definately some great hand/eye coodination. She has a great eye for composition also, bravo! :Hurray:
I will pass the word along Ziggy ... thanks.
I’m wondering if there is really a bad shot when taking photos at an air show? The only thing I can contribute to a “Bad Shots at the Air Show” thread is the ones where I keep getting my finger in the lens.

we were going to come along but the hotel in waterous sask had an employee who decided to back out of the parking lot backwards onto the street and rear end our car so I am now looking for an autobody shop to replace the rear drivers side panel, we got the police involved he hid the car and it was a night to remember but I caught the creep and he is being charged with hit and run
Jeff
Hey Jeff @Jeffer2013 … How's things going for you on this front?
I hope there has been a remedy in the making that can be peaceful and restful and hopefully completed …
Looking forward to finishing our last conversation we had ... soon …
as I will first need reminding what we were actually talking about :joyful: :Cheers2:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread