BAD-C5

You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Mar 10, 2009
Georgetown
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5
This is the best mod I have made to my car. Car feels fantastic much smoother ride, handles much better. Also installed the bradded brake lines.

Here are a few pics.....

IMG-20110610-00131.jpg

IMG-20110610-00133.jpg

IMG-20110610-00132.jpg

IMG-20110610-00136.jpg

Manny thanks again for the great job, and for recommending that I do this mod.... If anyone was thinking of doing this don't think anymore definantly worth doing... Give Manny a call and I'm sure he will hook you up.

Last edited:
great looking set of equipment... no doubt perform just as good. Manny, what is the improvement from the z06 shocks like? Is it just as large an improvement? I'm sure it is but I'm curious to know what the improvements really are.... even over your car Paul.

Is the ride less harsh? less body roll? less prone to oversteer? etc etc... thanks!

great looking set of equipment... no doubt perform just as good. Manny, what is the improvement from the z06 shocks like? Is it just as large an improvement? I'm sure it is but I'm curious to know what the improvements really are.... even over your car Paul.

Is the ride less harsh? less body roll? less prone to oversteer? etc etc... thanks!

It's less harsh now for sure, when you go over a bump or a pothole feel 100% better, as for body roll that was the best improvement, when you make a sharp turn thats when you really notice the difference just feels awesome.

There are 12 setting for the rear and 8 for the front. Manny has done a few and set it up for me. Good right out of the box brother.

Sweet! I'm surprised that if coil overs work so well why the engineers who design the Corvette have not just made the change to use them and dump the transverse leafs. Is it because of tradition? They got rid of the pop up headlights. Cost? Durability? Reliability? Who knows.

Cost!, Cost! Cost! ... Bites into the bottom line...

Sweet! I'm surprised that if coil overs work so well why the engineers who design the Corvette have not just made the change to use them and dump the transverse leafs. Is it because of tradition? They got rid of the pop up headlights. Cost? Durability? Reliability? Who knows.

how did you/manny know how to adjust the settings? :) Did you drive the car a few times or was it good out of the box?

I did adjust them from the setting that were sent . Having done quite a few coilovers installs , we have developed a good feel for what each type of customer needs .

This is for sure a must do mod to really be able to drive these cars .

if transverse leafs is such an inferior design how come it is a critically acclaimed sportscar with world class perfromance competing neck and neck with the worlds best sportscar costing up to 4 times as much?????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.