I have been watching this thread with great interest. ..... You can look for me to be there around 11:00 or so also.

That's great Brian. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Tony and Colin, thanks so much for moving the venue closer to me. I truly appreciate it.

Greg.

That's great Brian. Looking forward to meeting everyone. :D

Tony and Colin, thanks so much for moving the venue closer to me. I truly appreciate it.

Greg.

No worries, Greg.....It will be nice to meet you too. We're glad you're willing to come as far as you will be just for little old us.:D
Can't wait to see the '75 and get a few pics to post up for everyone.

Safe driving and should see you all by 11:15 or so.

Colin

Glad to hear that you're coming Brian....will be nice to see the C4 again....(and you of course.:D)

John........how about you? -- I've emailed you but you seem to be away.

If you get these messages in time please post whether you're coming or not so that we know to watch out for you.

Hope to see both of your tomorrow.

Colin.

Good morning everyone! There's a strange glow in the sky to the southeast this morning...I do believe...yes...it's the sun!!!

2 degrees at my place this morning. Roads are damp on the side streets but not wet. Should be a great day for a drive. Glad the heater works!

Safe drive everyone!

Good morning everyone! There's a strange glow in the sky to the southeast this morning...I do believe...yes...it's the sun!!!

2 degrees at my place this morning. Roads are damp on the side streets but not wet. Should be a great day for a drive. Glad the heater works!

Safe drive everyone!

Yes, nice to see the sun, Greg......it's been a few days.......
Safe drive for sure ... see you at Tim's late morning.

C.

Vette is warming up. Took a bit of cranking due to the cold but it's good now! Stopping for gas and then I'm on my way!

Was a very nice dave for a cruise. took the long way home through Dundas and Ancaster, I just love Sydaham Hill..steep and twisty... LOl ! Sorry you will unable to make it Wayne, We missed ya..... but I guess financing that " new blower " from Manny is important too !!

New blower huh Wayne ----- Let's hear what's going on with that........:D

We'll probably do another b4 long, weather permitting so hope to see you at that one.

Had a great drive up to Tim's on Woolwich street in Guelph.......Tony, Kathy, brother Terry, John, Greg, Brian and myself attended with a bevvy of beautiful 'vettes.

Greg's Silver '75 coupe was the star today -- Absolutely great shape, Greg and we're all glad you made the long run down from Owen Sound to meet up with us and show us the 'hardware'.

Took a few pics of course and even a few of the ride up from the 401 with Terry in his '06 red 'vert, Tony and Kathy in their '13 V-Yellow 'vert and my '11 red coupe.

Didn't get one of the local constabulary who seemed to take a liking to us and followed us for a bit. I thought he was after Tony for a minute but Terry managed to flash his h/lights in time to warn Tony of his presence.

John had some difficulty in Port Dover with a dead battery but managed to make it. Great to see you John. Guess we know what you want for Christmas.:D

Brian with his '88 yellow 'vert in with the cluster of convertibles. I was relieved to have some 'coupe' company today when Greg came with his beauty '75.. We were still outnumbered Greg by a fair margin but we represented real nice anyway........Kudos on a great ride.

......and of course honourable mention to Tony and Kathy's '13 Velocity Yellow 'vert........Still a star Tony -- a real stunner!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

mini-IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

mini-IMG_0005.jpg

mini-IMG_0006.jpg

mini-IMG_0007.jpg

Looks like you all had a great time out east! Thanks for posting the pics. The cars look fabulous as usual! Man, the engine on Greg's Corvette, I had to turn down the brightness on my monitor!

Great pictures Colin! So nice to finally meet some of the great folks on this forum...John, Tony and Kathy, Colin, Brian and Terry; all of you have beautiful Vettes! I had a great time and the drive home was very good. I think that is the last run for the season; I'll be putting the baby away next week. Look forward to getting together again next spring.

Greg.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread