I'm at Manny's Monday morning at 8am. If I get back in time in time I'll drop by, but I have my doubts, sometimes I even drive slower than Coliin. :). I hope this isn't the last event of the season.

Wayne

--Any time you can keep up to me mate, you're doing something.
I've seen how fast you drive and you make me look like I'm going 50 over the limit.:rofl:

I hope you do make it tomorrow. We can have a little 'fun' going back along the 'Linc'.. We'll see who's slow and who isn't.

That better be a turbo you're having Manny do tomorrow:D

Oh yeah -- Wayne -- don't forget your pink slip just in case you feel brave.:)

As discussed, Tony, count me in. I'll defintiely be there since I believe I have some kind of 'challenge'.

C.

Have fun guys. I just finished putting mine away for the winter. :(

How about 9th street east and 2nd ave. Owen Sound next spring, Greg?
I've already got it programmed into my Navi. :D

Will say hi to Terry, Tony and Kathy for you tomorrow in Stoney Creek.

We're hoping for a few more meets this fall.

Colin

Hey Case the weather is still awesome keep driving that bad boy :D....

I had mine out today and took a cruise downtown and by the lake....Was an awesome day! :coolgleam:

Been a warm fall this year..Gotta like it :coolgleam:

Amen to that -- this week promises to be very warm tho a little wet at times.

We may even be out again on Thursday if the forecast holds. Gonna be 22c.
Not bad at all for October.

C.

How about 9th street east and 2nd ave. Owen Sound next spring, Greg?
I've already got it programmed into my Navi. :D

Will say hi to Terry, Tony and Kathy for you tomorrow in Stoney Creek.

We're hoping for a few more meets this fall.

Colin

That's a good location if you need to go to the bank; three of them at that intersection :rofl:.

A better spot would be a drive along "Island View Drive". It follows the shore of Georgian Bay from the harbour in Owen Sound up to Colpoys Bay in Wiarton. Lots of twists and turns on that one. Just plot Grey Road 1 on your GPS. :D

Hey Case the weather is still awesome keep driving that bad boy :D....

I had mine out today and took a cruise downtown and by the lake....Was an awesome day! :coolgleam:

Been a warm fall this year..Gotta like it :coolgleam:

Well it's not like the wheels have been taken off it...

I thought I'd better do it now as my honey do list is pretty long for this week and I probably won't get a chance to get it out again soon. The weather here has been two weeks of either rain/calling for rain/or bloody cold. Today was the first warm day this month it seems.

Greg.

Altho the numbers were few, we had a fun time and got some pictures in just the same.
Tony's clean wheels and Wayne's clear corners took the spotlight today.

Terry, Tony, Kathy, Wayne and I had a great couple hours ogling the rides and chatting over coffee and chili at Tim's.

Nice job guys and hope to see you Thursday also.

mini-IMG_0002.jpg

mini-IMG_0004.jpg

mini-IMG_0001.jpg

mini-IMG_0005.jpg

mini-IMG_0015.jpg
mini-IMG_0011.jpg
mini-IMG_0013.jpg

Riley, have to tell you all I did was say "Manny, can you get me clear corners?" and BAM they appeared. I'm sure he can fill you in on all the details.

Must warn you though..... it's a lot like eating peanuts as now I'll have to follow through with HID fogs and headlights, clear rear sidemarkers with red leds and led backup lights and a Adjure Diamond Cut License Plate Holder.

never ending story.

HAHAHAHA! So true, however, I have the headlights covered with 4 bi-xenon projectors....but I would like to upgrade the fogs to match the headlights.....and clear rear side marker lights would be really nice.....oh crap....it started.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread