Good day everyone!

I met with a local silk screening company. They seem really good! I'll list the items that I was thinking of getting:

Hoodies: Logo on back, probably black or whatever color you wish
T-Shirts: Cotton in black and white, Dri-Fit in black and white, Logo on Back
Golf Shirts: Small embroidered logo on chest
Hats: CCF logo

I imagine the pricing will be similar to the previous shirts but I have yet to pick out the model of shirts/clothing. There are an insane amount of options at different price points. I'm getting dri-fit, or "moisture wicking" shirts done because I am used to it and don't do well with cotton. Dri fit will be quite a bit more than the cotton but as I don't really wear cotton, it is what it is. It sounds to me like colors don't really matter, we could mix and match but the color of the silk screen is fixed so the color of shirt will have match that.

How do these options sound? Do people want moisture wicking golf shirts as well or is that over the top?

Riley,

One of my friends does this sort of thing for a living. PM me if you want to get a second opinion on some prices--maybe I can get a good deal for the group.
[mob][/mob]

Riley,

One of my friends does this sort of thing for a living. PM me if you want to get a second opinion on some prices--maybe I can get a good deal for the group.
[mob][/mob]

I'll send you a PM once I get a price point together. Thanks Vince!

I'll do my best to stuff some clothing in the car for the 1/2 mile event for anyone that wants some out too!

ok what is the 1/2 event? and when? could you pm me as well with a price list? thanks riley.

It's difficult getting a read on what is available and how it would fit people. The place that I am looking at is only open during the hours I am at work!!! I am going to go down there this week so I can get some numbers, pic out some stuff and get going with this. I like zip up hoodies. It's just that I don't want to get anything too expensive but I don't want to have cheap stuff either. Stay tuned for the end of the week!