This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Chrome or Exterior Paint Brake Hub Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpell

I'm New Here
2 You're 10
Nov 1, 2010
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2011 Grand Sport Cou
Tried just about every Corvette Parts vendor for either chrome or JSB brake hub covers for a 2011 Grand Sport...anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers
wpell

Don't think red would look good, however the black has some potential...have to think about it. I had a 2006 LB coupe with chrome brake hub covers and it looked great with the ZO6 (chrome knock-offs).

2010 Hub from Westcoast won't fit as the 2011 GS has same wheel, tire and brake size as ZO6!

Just need the "Hub Covers" not the rotors....worth e-mailing these folks and asking though!

Thanks

If I had a Z and needed brakes, those would ROCK! However, If I just needed something to cover the hub of the rotor, that would be one expensive way to do that!

I think you may have to just remove the rotors and have a shop paint the hub. Look for a place that does powder coating....or on second thought, find a place that knows high temp paint. I bet rotors can get pretty hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.