I am a pretty good old guy for giving this a shot ... but I am watching it like a hawk still ... known commonly as OCD.
After 3 years, I am a fan of these maintainers now ... no lost frozen batteries any more
Yup this is a good thread indeed ...

Woah there SN-III..... we now have to start another thread - At what age do we become a "Good Old Guy"...... LOL I'm sure you will have a lot of company, myself included.

Reactions: YFCvii
Woah there SN-III..... we now have to start another thread - At what age do we become a "Good Old Guy"...... LOL I'm sure you will have a lot of company, myself included.
... it's the "you know you are getting old when ..." for me and when I admit to having that "resistance to change" attitude (talking in regard to me only) ... I have not formed a parallel membership Forum as it's here with the almighty awesomeness of the CCF bunch ... is where I "spill all the beans: .... :D

Reactions: ddgermann
What type of Battery Charger/Maintainer do you use. I did as much research as I could l find and purchased a NOCO G1100 battery charger. This one seams to perform well and will maintain the battery without having to worry about overcharging which the typical older style chargers would do. I also disconnect the battery while in storage as the drain is constant.
Hope I made the right choice.
My C7 has the optional unit: awesome - plugs into trunk outlet only to keep battery fully charged. Use in summer as well because I do not drive a lot: 2 days not driving & battery loses charge - so much drain from CPUs. I used a unit from CDN Tire for my other vettes the last being my 03 C5 which worked great!!!

My C7 has the optional unit: awesome - plugs into trunk outlet only to keep battery fully charged. Use in summer as well because I do not drive a lot: 2 days not driving & battery loses charge - so much drain from CPUs. I used a unit from CDN Tire for my other vettes the last being my 03 C5 which worked great!!!

Yes the "Battery Protection Package" Mine came with it too. You are 100% right on the onboard computers taking power with the car shut off. Plug it in and forget it...even for a few days of downtime. These things do not damage the battery and are designed to be on for months on end.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.