Very nice. Yeah, I was there in January trying to pick up the black 3lt gs but couldn’t agree on the price

Thank guys.... I did buy it at Scherer in Kitchener.

I just "happened" to be in the area of the dealer today and drove through to see if it was out. :p A couple things I noticed,

1. It has some sort of 3M protection on both side on lower running panel half way below door to the front of the rear wheels. I was not expecting anything at all.
2. After wondering about the tires I'm happy with those since I've seen and felt them instead of the all seasons.
3. They switched out the back OEM spoiler from yesterday to the Z51 full spoiler today.
4. I'm wondering if I should out the black hood decal on for looks ?
5. and..... even though it was not PDI'd yet, there was a minor (if there is such a thing on a Vette) ding and scratch on the left side trunk lid. I sent pictures to salesperson to ensure it is looked at before delivery as I won't accept and don't want to return at a later time.
6. But best of all..... I'm reaaaaaaly happy with my choice and options.... and my wife actually liked it!

hopefully the "abrasion" can be remedied.
yes the 3m is there.
I had mine removed and replaced with Xpel as it covers the entire area (they were easy for the xpel fella to remove).
The XPel is dinged up quite a bit after 6000km ... better them than the clear-coat/paint.

As promised!

-1 celcius today but did not care!

Everything was perfect and had 4km on the dial. Found a good route with no salt or melting snow on it and got it home safe and clean. There was absolutely no problems with the tires other than I noticed it did pick up a lot of sand/pebbles from the parking lot.

My first impressions are the visibility is not as bad as I thought, the wheel chatter with tight turns gets you the first time, it's a long way up to put something in the trunk. I think I've gotten everything set up inside, other than getting squished forward after someone programmed the exit position full forward!!!

Tinting on Friday, and that's when the weather warms up around here too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.