It almost looks like Mary Kay cosmetics decided that they got tired of their tone of pink and had a say in this.

Almost like a pre season NASCAR car at spring testing a friend said to me a little while ago.

Reactions: ddgermann
Mmmmmm. Not lovin it. Looks like a blank canvas waiting for paint. And my apologies to anyone that purchased a Corvette with this colours it's just my humble opinion. Others may like it.
This Z06 could be a good contender for a discount, to which you could use the saved money for a unique wrap! :D Thanks for the extra picture!

IMG_3842.JPG

thanks for sharing. I hate when dealers tear the factory sticker off the window....... also just curious which dealer..... thanks

The notorious "our salespeople want to judge you like a book cover and get your name to assure a commission before you get the MSRP or any other info..." Shag... Chevrolet.
Just one of a few reasons why people don't have to wonder why I would drive 200 miles to Northgate to buy my Corvette.

Last edited:
Lurking around today and noticed a New 2018 Z06 on a Calgary Dealership Website
that Boasted the arrival in the colour called Ceramic Matrix Grey
Immediately Googled and found some pics to share with you comparing
this New Colour with the Existing Arctic White, Blade Silver & Sterling Blue

great comparison photos found via Google
View attachment 10722
Arctic White - New Ceramic Matrix Grey - Sterling Blue - Blade Silver
View attachment 10723 View attachment 10724

:angelic: OK ... the thread is all yours for comments ... :Woot: :Yawn: :Wtf: :happy: :thumbs: :Biggrin:
I like all the colors; but, not sure CGM is that distinctive - however, on C7s - so, what not to like eh? Man, that dealer sure has a huge inventory!:Party:

I like all the colors; but, not sure CGM is that distinctive - however, on C7s - so, what not to like eh? Man, that dealer sure has a huge inventory!:Party:

Thanks for your comment ... A huge inventory on a Dealer Lot can mean many things. As it is only a few months from Corvette Hibernation and a Dealer has such a large number of 2017 and even a 2016, I lean toward difficulty with customers accepting these Dealers (likely the selling method) when comparing to what/how the competition is selling (inventory specifications and pricing). I see Shag in Calgary and Sherwood Park in Edmonton with a large inventory ... but other Dealers have sold a lot of theirs (notably Carter in Calgary and Northgate in Edmonton). It's just my perspective as I watch these things for knowing where to shop and where to "kick tires".

Interesting that Shag has a large inventory and they remove the factory stickers from sight so that you have to ask someone to help you ... How many customers do you think out of 10 like it this way ??? I am one of the NOTS !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Looks like they're copying the Germans.....I saw an Audi the other day, that looked like it was actually grey primer, and it was a factory color.:eek: Not a huge fan of these "matte" colors, and Yes those goofy stickers belong on something from Japan, not North America.:Nono1:

Other then the white the other colours are so, so. Lexus has an awesome colour, not sure what it is exactly. It looks like a bright pearl grayish gun metal silver. I think that would be splendid on a C7.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread