Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Happy to announce that our first mobile app is now available on the Android Play Store.

Direct link here:
Corvette Forums (CCF) - Android Apps on Google Play

It's been a long process but I think it's good enough to release to the masses for some feedback.

As we have stated before this is a v1 of the app and as such it offers a minimalist experience that is focused on content. This means you will not have the full capabilities of the forums available to you via the app at this stage but you will have a very quick, stripped down version of our forums together with cool push notifications.

It is free to use for any registered member.

Bug reports

If you wish to report a bug for the Android version of the app please do so by responding to this thread.

Please include the following information if possible to make fixing a little easier. You can copy paste the below into your bug report:

Device Name and Model: i.e. Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung Note 4 etc
Android Version:
Jelly Bean: 4.1–4.3.1
KitKat: 4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2
Lollipop: 5.0–5.1.1
Marshmallow: 6.0–6.0.1
Nougat: 7.xx
Feature that is not working: In plain english describe what's not working
Steps to recreate: If possible describe the steps to recreate this i.e. login->open chat->reply to chat->something went wrong
Error msgs: If you received an error message please add text here

Thank you.

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

:smile1:

Hey Eric the app for the tin cans and string is a ball! haha catch it back and forth! your hand eye coordination will be excellent!

I've added a new link to the main forum list called CCF mobile app. If you click on it using your mobile browser it should detect the operating system you have (Android or IOS) and automagically redirect you to the CCF app on the appropriate app store. TBD for IOS, we're publishing today hopefully. If you have a rotary cell phone you will also be appropriately redirected.

If you like the Android app and it doesn't crash more than 5 times a day on you do leave a 5 star review for us on the Google Play Store. :)

Reviews go a long way to raising awareness of the app.

Users who are viewing this thread