Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Happy to announce that our first mobile app is now available on the Android Play Store.

Direct link here:
Corvette Forums (CCF) - Android Apps on Google Play

It's been a long process but I think it's good enough to release to the masses for some feedback.

As we have stated before this is a v1 of the app and as such it offers a minimalist experience that is focused on content. This means you will not have the full capabilities of the forums available to you via the app at this stage but you will have a very quick, stripped down version of our forums together with cool push notifications.

It is free to use for any registered member.

Bug reports

If you wish to report a bug for the Android version of the app please do so by responding to this thread.

Please include the following information if possible to make fixing a little easier. You can copy paste the below into your bug report:

Device Name and Model: i.e. Samsung S7 Edge, Samsung Note 4 etc
Android Version:
Jelly Bean: 4.1–4.3.1
KitKat: 4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2
Lollipop: 5.0–5.1.1
Marshmallow: 6.0–6.0.1
Nougat: 7.xx
Feature that is not working: In plain english describe what's not working
Steps to recreate: If possible describe the steps to recreate this i.e. login->open chat->reply to chat->something went wrong
Error msgs: If you received an error message please add text here

Thank you.

:cool: Congratulations! :thumbs:
... with only one teeny small request ... :angelic:

:Hurray: iOS :Hurray: iOS :Hurray: iOS :Hurray: iOS :Hurray: iOS :Hurray:

:happy: never completely happy aren't we? :happy:

(and just kidding ... you are on top of it in good time ... thank you)
I should also kind for the few who might not know like us nerds ...
iOS refers to the iPhone

Last edited:
Oh yeah Mr. @Nik ....

Jelly Bean: 4.1–4.3.1
KitKat: 4.4–4.4.4, 4.4W–4.4W.2
Lollipop: 5.0–5.1.1
Marshmallow: 6.0–6.0.1
Nougat: 7.xx

and now IPhone....

No respect at all for me....errrrr...I mean for Blackberry.... I know of at least 3 people who are still using Blackberry.... That should count for something... And what about the people who are still using tin cans and string... We should have a mobile app for them too......
:nonono:

It took me the Winter to figure out my Apple Car Play Stuff so this winter I am gonna see if apps can get on my Corvette screen. It might be a stretch but I am wondering, as it would be so cool, if CCF would display on my Stingray Screen ... But all in good time

(I hear the "YYSSW" from a few already - I am just thinking way too much ahead of myself ... "Hey Siri" ?)

Last edited:
Oh yeah Mr. @Nik ....

No respect at all for me....errrrr...I mean for Blackberry.... I know of at least 3 people who are still using Blackberry.... That should count for something... And what about the people who are still using tin cans and string... We should have a mobile app for them too......
:nonono:

3 people?... .in the world?? or are you counting the whole universe?:Woohoo:

Will the information be seen in the white circle? I am excited about this upgrade. How long of a cable should I get to go "house to car", that sounds kind of techie I think?;) While I agree it is not exactly a Black Berry it is black so that is good.

:Biggrin::Cheers2::Biggrin:

3b4c850102fab3ed538d042f42ef3007.jpg

Will the information be seen in the white circle? I am excited about this upgrade. How long of a cable should I get to go "house to car", that sounds kind of techie it think?;) While I agree it is not exactly a Black Berry it is black so that is good.

:Biggrin::Cheers2::Biggrin:

View attachment 9223

I like it ... adapts as a desktop too I see ... I might have to choose a different wallpaper though - maybe with Corvette logos and a different color? :bucktooth:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Users who are viewing this thread