Hey. Did not know that... and I thought at one time I knew every MacLean and MacLean song by heart.... lol... I stand corrected...
It was probably a "back in the '80s thing, before the internet", and you (like most) remember what you heard most often on the radio, because the stations back then did try to play some local content, and Showdown was from Calgary? The FM stations I listened to (no, NOT CHUM FM) would have played the Maclean version, as they were from Nova Scotia, relocated to somewhere in the prairies (Manitoba? not sure if that makes them "eastern" or "national"?), and I don't recall hearing the Showdown version, but memory fails over that stretch of time for stuff like musical airplay. I listened to CFNY 102.1 mostly, and they would have probably played both.
I doubt either version would last long on air these days.
Someone would complain.

I did not say your opinion was wrong. I said what my opinion was. You are too bloody grump Murry.
You quoted my post highlighting your opinion. I may be grumpy, but in language that is a contradiction. Nobody enjoys being contradicted.
Or having their car stolen! (getting back on topic ;) )

Don't Google and Apple have some sort of trackable fob you can buy/conceal in the car and track it?
Not sure how well they work. Some of the reviews are mixed.
Or there's always OnStar....
Ya, Apple has (I forget the name). I'm confused, but I think the app has to be running on everyones Iphone so it can be tracked through other peoples phones. Or they need to have location services running. Something like that.

Also another theft prevention is to set your power seat all the way to the front so if someone gets in the car by breaking the window/opening the door without key The power seat is locked in a position where they can’t get in the seat to break the steering wheel lock.

Also another theft prevention is to set your power seat all the way to the front so if someone gets in the car by breaking the window/opening the door without key The power seat is locked in a position where they can’t get in the seat to break the steering wheel lock.
Great tip Denis. Will use that when in public parking.

R u saying that if someone gets into a C8 and your seat is all the way up the power seat controls on the side of the seat don't work when you press the buttons?
correct.
Without the fob there is no power.

Yes, you may, but don't tell me my opinion is wrong and I won't say that about yours!
I did not say your opinion was wrong. I said what my opinion was. You are too bloody grump Murry.

Mama mia | Italian humor, Italian memes, Italian life

Users who are viewing this thread