2 You're 10
Mar 9, 2010
Kitchener Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2010 Yellow Coupe
Car Show a SUCCESS

Getting close now !!

The Golden Triangle Corvette Club is hosting a Car Show on saturday May 29.
It runs from 4 PM until 10 PM, and is being held at :

Schlueter Chevrolet
300 Weber Street North
Waterloo, Ontario

This year we are expanding the Show to include ALL Chevy products, not just Corvettes as in previous years. Last year we had 46 Corvettes, and we hope to get 125 cars this year.

There is going to be a LIVE band [The Freehand Band] as well as a charity BBQ, and the Corvette owners will get to vote for their favourite Chevy's, and the Chevy owners get to choose their favourite Vettes. There will also be an Executive's Choice Award in both categories.

We are highlighting PACE CARS, and hope to have several on display.

Visit our website for a pre-registration form, and more information. All entered in the Show will receive a special BEER stein designed for the Show. Sorry, it won't come with BEER already inside :nono::rofl:

Visit :
Golden Triangle Corvette Club - Home

Hope to see you there :seeya:

Dennis :canada:

Last edited:
Me too !:agree:
Would like to meet you in person :seeya:

And our Club hopes to send a large group to the Woodstock Show, which I believe is the very next weekend.

Success

Blessed with perfect weather, our Show was a complete SUCCESS :agree:

We had a total of 103 cars registered, with 67 Corvettes, and 36 Chevrolets, including Camaros, Chevelles, Novas, and even a couple of customized pickup trucks. All in all, a good mixture, with hopes of even a better Show next year.

Thanks to all those in attendance, and we are off to WOODSTOCK this coming weekend for the Show at Anderson's Chevrolet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.