Feb 11, 2009
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2008 C6, MN6, Z51
Here's the first 2, go 4 more to do here. Its for a high end indoor parking garage detailing place downtown.

Its a duotone color scheme, blue and gold. very fun to paint, and they have some expensive cars there!
Sorry ,there won't be any vettes painted here, I did try though!

Attachments

• Aston-Marton-done-ABC.jpg
    Aston-Marton-done-ABC.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Maserati-done-ABC.jpg
    Maserati-done-ABC.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 15
SPECTACULAR!!! :coolgleam:
Very nice renderings with excellent perspective. Congratulations!
Please tell us more about how you do it. (just curious,not looking for trade secrets)
Do you project the image onto the wall first or simply block it in freehand?
Are the renderings done with an air-brush? Acrylic paint? Without disclosing proprietary information :nono:, please tell us all you can. Thanks.
:canada:

hey thanks guys! Taking a break today, but tomorrow I start on the new Ferrari California! LOVE that car!

XSpan, I use a projector to project a line drawing of the car, then draw it on the wall with a colored pencil. Saves much time and you can quickly position it and get the customer's approval. Also saves from having to erase mistakes if you draw it on the wall.
I airbrush about 95 % of it with pure acrylic paint, on this one I'm using a waterbourne paint, I love this stuff!

WOW ,was just on the web site and all of it was incredible.I'd love to have one of those murals on my hoodliner.Hulk was my favorite,that is just outstanding craftmanship.
Great job Corrado.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.