I know Riley does, you should pm him. He's the admin, but owns a C5, so not sure how often he trolls the C6 threads.

I believe he uses his cover for regular storage in the summer, as he's without a garage. He parks the vette in a Quonset hut over the winter.

Cheers,

Vince.

Last edited:
Hey NPM! Welcome to the forum!!!

I troll all over this site! :D

I bought this cover for my Corvette. http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb...~S3US0RQ5ZP14216513429a~Z5Z5Z5~Z5Z5Z50000050C

It's made by Cover King and I chose it because the water proof nature of the fabric means that it doesn't have a coating that will wear off over time. I'm pretty happy with it except that even with good elastics in the cover it can blow off the car so I added a couple tarp grabbers that I put in front of the front tires and behind the back tires. I then use a couple tarp straps to keep it from coming off and that has worked well. After two years it still beads pretty good but the inside isn't as soft as I thought it would be. I haven't noticed any scratches on the paint but would not use it on a darker color.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.