So the day has finally come, thanks to @Sparro we know that Canada has received 15 Z06 allocations in the 1st monthly allocation period.

I predict that top 3 dealers will receive 1-2 allocations each. If anyone knows of specific dealers that have received allocations, please share with the group.
My sales guy at Scherer in Kitchener told me that they received a Z06 allocation today!

Maybe it was based on CSR (customer service rating)?
Maybe the dealers that have high CSR scores across the Chevrolet line were given allocation numbers?
I do not have any information on this, just a suggestion as to how/why some dealers got them, and some did not.
It is strange that the big three did not get them.

so breaking news: GM made a mistakes with todays Z06 allocations, pulled the issued allocations and reissued allocations to different dealers.
Wait, what? A mistake? So dealers who thought they got an allocation or 2 may have them recalled? What about the customers who may have gotten a call to go and configure a car? What’s the rep going to say? Sorry buddy, GM made a mistake. Oh man!!

• Sad
Reactions: SONSH1NE
I bet you Ciocca is getting the bulk of the Z06 allocations, from what I saw in person, that place is like an extension of the BG factory, and their manager (whom I met) was proud to confirm their success and volume of cars they deliver, even apologizing to me that I could not soak in the usual view of 100+ cars (monthly) sitting on their lot for delivery. Explains why I saw a couple arriving with suitcases from the airport to pick up their car, everyone and their mother from across the states orders from that place. Odds are once Z06 deliveries are made to Ciocca some time in Oct, Zipity aka Jeff will be covering those deliveries on his channel. Will be curious what that delivery volume will look like for that place. Sadly that car is too pricey for my liking, but hoping the eRay comes in cheaper !!

I bet you Ciocca is getting the bulk of the Z06 allocations, from what I saw in person, that place is like an extension of the BG factory, and their manager (whom I met) was proud to confirm their success and volume of cars they deliver, even apologizing to me that I could not soak in the usual view of 100+ cars (monthly) sitting on their lot for delivery. Explains why I saw a couple arriving with suitcases from the airport to pick up their car, everyone and their mother from across the states orders from that place. Odds are once Z06 deliveries are made to Ciocca some time in Oct, Zipity aka Jeff will be covering those deliveries on his channel. Will be curious what that delivery volume will look like for that place. Sadly that car is too pricey for my liking, but hoping the eRay comes in cheaper !!
As per initial allocations release yesterday morning Ciocca got Zero allocations

GM has just confirmed only 10% of 2023 corvettes will be z06s. So if they do 25k stingrays thats only 2500 for the entire US. That puts canada between 75 (3%) and 175 (7%) for the entire year based on previous stingray stats. This will be a big wake up call for many expecting a first or second model year

Dealer 82046.....Carters. Car has already been ordered and accepted. That dealership has some pull. In 2020 they received the first C8 in Alberta and the plaque between the seats states its the number 1.
Wow! Yeah it's funny even a Manitoba dealership received one of the first 50 C8s built too. They must have great relations with GM.

I'm #1 for an E-Ray at my dealership...excited to see what happens (motor and power wise with the Hybrid assist)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.