For those prices I'd rather just buy a Lamborghini... or like someone said, a GT4 and save the money. For that price you have a lot more fancier options to buy.
Oh say it ain’t so !!!!!!!

No no no

And I’m Italian …. Not to say those cars aren’t beautiful but ……

Was at VDG on Islington last week my buddy Alex works there and they sell exotics

Was such a beautiful day and they had several of them out in their lot

We were both checking out a 2018 Mclaren 520 or some other number I think they have it on their site for 225k

Of course I had my c8 there freshly detailed

As far as we were both concerned that Mclaren had NOTHING on the C8

I really think the one mod that elevates the c8 more than any other is going with a 21/20 wheel set up . Pics do it no justice

When ever I go to car meets my C8 holds its own against ANYTHING that shows up

The Z06 ? Even yummier 👍😎

Z06 prices will come down

Attachments

• EFC483F4-AB63-4C21-928E-7FA100636A8B.jpeg
    EFC483F4-AB63-4C21-928E-7FA100636A8B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Ok……

But whenever I go to a wedding or social gathering……

My wife is ALWAYS the prettiest woman in the room …..

Weather I like it or not 😂🤣
Whether you like it or not? You have absolutely NO CHOICE! Just ask her! ;)

Reactions: Vettenut
Well, I have officially joined the ranks of 'Owners' through the purchase of a shinny white 2023 C8 convertible (slightly used).
As beautiful as this one is (aren't they all?), this is but the first step in what promises to be a very lengthy process in obtaining my ultimate build.
Oddly, this car is strikingly different than my 'end game' will be, but when my Wife saw it (and loved it) she asked me, "Why exactly are you waiting?", and that was it.
Oh, I will be ready for when one of my numerous lists tightens up and 'allocation day' arrives, but until then, no more sidelines for me, thank you.
Congrats.

Trouble with gull wing doors is you can't have an HTC or a targa top.
It was tongue in cheek, more than serious.

I just happened to run into the USA "300SL" club back in 2009, at Grand Canyon NP.
Saw a white 300SL gullwing exiting Arches NP, and a few days later caught up to them in GCNP.
There were a couple of dozen originals. Priceless to the owners.
It was quite a show of historical beauty. If you like that sort of thing.
I chatted with their security guard (yes, they hire a parking lot guard) about them.

As for gullwing HTC/Targa, I'm sure a modern engineering team could come up with something, if tasked.

C8 Z06 1LZ Coupe for sale $295,000 that was sold for $154,753.95 out the door with luxury tax and sales tax

View attachment 109687

and

$329,800 for a Coupe 2LZ Z06

https://www.autotrader.ca/a/chevrolet/corvette/north york/ontario/5_58604098_20111115101047209/?showcpo=ShowCpo&ncse=no&ursrc=xpl&pc=L2P 0E5&sprx=-2&nobar=1
Does anyone know what these cars actually sold for? The asking price is one thing; but, what are people paying? I have the opportunity to order one made to my specs which ends up at $167K + $50K mark-up. When I talk to the dealer I am told the C8 Z06 HTC is selling for $300K range. Is this B.S. or not? I am an old dog - so, do not mind paying a premium - but$50K?

Does anyone know what these cars actually sold for? The asking price is one thing; but, what are people paying? I have the opportunity to order one made to my specs which ends up at $167K + $50K mark-up. When I talk to the dealer I am told the C8 Z06 HTC is selling for $300K range. Is this B.S. or not? I am an old dog - so, do not mind paying a premium - but$50K?

So far, I've been offered 2 C8 Z06's at $50K over MSRP and turned down both. That said, they both sold to others and I'm told it was at or around that pricing. I ran into someone on the w/e and he's been told he has to pay $80K over MSRP for a Z06, but that's from one of the highest "over MSRP" dealerships in my area. He's considering it but of note: he's a "YouTuber" and makes income off his cars. However a local dealership owner is getting one for himself but I'm told he'd be willing to part with it for a mere $170K over MSRP, mostly because it has the "constrained" Z07 package which in his eyes makes it "super rare/hard to get" and justifies it being priced like an Aston Martin or Lambo. I suspect he'll be keeping it...

IMO now is NOT the time to buy a Z06 unless you're fortunate enough to get one at MSRP. Wait for those who have too much money wanting to pay for bragging rights to have one of the "latest and greatest". In another year or 2 the prices should stabilize since Bowling Green will keep pumping them out, just as we're seeing C8 Stingray prices softening. I think the Z06's will be different than Stingrays and take less years to come down in price, due to the ++ price difference, so fewer people will jump on board for a Z06 once the initial pent-up rush ends. As well, some of those who covet the "latest and greatest" and have a Z06 will turn their attention to the ZR1 and/or Z0RA and trade in or sell their Z06, putting a few more Z06 on the market.

I'll continue to enjoy my "daily driver" C8 Stingray, while waiting for a Z06 at MSRP. My 2 cents.

Reactions: MKinOntario
Used Z06s are listed for $100,000 but are selling for $50,000-75,000 over MSRP + Lux tax + sales tax. If you pay $50,000 over, then expect to make $5,000-$25,000 profit and that is if you pick a desirable spec. Also, minus any BC specific taxes from your profit as you will be competing with sellers from Ontario.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.