Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I care Murray! Sorry if I came across as insensitive, my apologies. Every bit helps for sure.

In our operation I've invested 100's and 100's of thousands to become more efficient. Our machinery is fully modernized and utilizes clean SCR technology. We are definitely doing our part...or at least trying our best.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Nowhere did mine or Sturmgewehrs comments indicate that we don’t care about the environment or that we indicated we don’t care about the world environment for future generations…….what was stated that regardless of what Canada does, regardless of the bull s**t our government spouts, unless you have the whole global industrialized world committed to reducing their carbon footprint, one cannot expect a positive result unless they also are of the belief that the earth is “flat”.

China accounts for 31% of the world’s pollution, followed by the United States and India. The top five polluting countries account for over 60% of the worlds pollution (green house gases) .

What I was trying to state is that what ever we do will have zero effect unless those countries adopt stringent controls. Since China still revolves around coal burning for energy unless they change, what impact do you think Canadas green approach will achieve?
DId you not read the wikipedia link I sent. THAT is a global initiative. Even China is part of it. Anyway, Sorry if I misunderstood your desire for a clean climate. I'll lock this thread as it is really drifting off topic.

DId you not read the wikipedia link I sent. THAT is a global initiative. Even China is part of it. Anyway, Sorry if I misunderstood your desire for a clean climate. I'll lock this thread as it is really drifting off topic.
Oh Yeah....Lock it while I'm away and can't get my 2 cents in..... lol.....

Status
Not open for further replies.