The order number is only generated once the order has been entered into "Workbench", the GM ordering system. Some dealers do that right away, others wait until an allocation for the order comes up. Once it is entered into the system it is price protected, unless there is a model year change and you then have to accept the new model year pricing as it is treated as a brand new order at that point.

I’ve been on Laggets list since the beginning of March 2022, then on the first week of April I was asked to come in to finalize my build and fill out the necessary paperwork.
So what did you end up ordering?

I’ve been on Laggets list since the beginning of March 2022, then on the first week of April I was asked to come in to finalize my build and fill out the necessary paperwork.
I think you mean Leggat, but which one Etobicoke or Burlington. The fact that you signed paperwork and submitted your order doesn't mean you got an allocation. Did they give you an order number?

aren't 20 Spoke Gloss Black Wheels on constraint?

I think you mean Leggat, but which one Etobicoke or Burlington. The fact that you signed paperwork and submitted your order doesn't mean you got an allocation. Did they give you an order number?

aren't 20 Spoke Gloss Black Wheels on constraint?
Not this week, all wheels are good.

Reactions: DenisC8
Brian Cullen reached 100 Stingrays built for 2023 and there are still a "few" in the pipeline with 7 weeks left in 2023 production
1BRIAN CULLEN MOTORS LTD.ST. CATHARINES, Ontario
CA
2WILSON–NIBLETT MOTORS LIMITEDRICHMOND HILL, Ontario
CA
3BILL SPENCER CHEVROLET LTD.COBOURG, Ontario
CA

Reactions: Murray20c8
We now have a tie, the race for 1st is on..
View attachment 112324
you have to look Stingrays only, as early Z06s didn't come with window stickers that C8tracker depends on for data. We know that Brian Cullen got 13 2023 Z06 allocations but the tracker only shows 6 built which is incorrect as I have seen 9-10 z06s delivered. We will not have reliable Canadian Z06 numbers until 2024 start deliveries.

What numbers do you have for WN? Looks like you don't agree...

We now have a tie, the race for 1st is on..

you have to look Stingrays only, as early Z06s didn't come with window stickers that C8tracker depends on for data. We know that Brian Cullen got 13 2023 Z06 allocations but the tracker only shows 6 built which is incorrect as I have seen 9-10 z06s delivered. We will not have reliable Canadian Z06 numbers until 2024 start deliveries.
I mean, ours did
But what if they don't count the first E-Ray window stickers... the plot thickens. 2025, it is!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt_Orleans
I'm sure they came with window stickers on the cars, as at least in the US that is a legal requirement. But the window stickers just weren't available on the public GM site that generates them for some reason. It's been a while since I checked if they were ever made available on that site, I'll try to remember to have my little bot check tonight. The example I posted on page 2 still doesn't seem to have a window sticker available on the GM site, so I'm not expecting much..haha

Last edited:
Lets see what the numbers look like at the end, then I will comment.
The numbers are taken from window stickers and that information can be off by 2 weeks or more.
The Z06 numbers for Canada are also not very accurate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.