More Canadian Stingray data has been added, Early Z06s are still missing
1WILSON–NIBLETT MOTORS LIMITEDRICHMOND HILL, Ontario77
2BRIAN CULLEN MOTORS LTD.ST. CATHARINES, Ontario76
3BILL SPENCER CHEVROLET LTD.COBOURG, Ontario51
I should have all the available Canadian 2023 Stingrays loaded in the next few days. All the Stingrays built thru the end of January should be loaded. I ran thru all of the Z06's VIN range again on Friday or Saturday, unfortunately there are still just a lot of Canadian Z06's that don't have window stickers available, so there isn't any way for me to add them.

Just one example.. this car VIN 1G1YF3D34P5600985 https://www.kelownachev.com/invento...te-z06-3lz-rwd-convertible-1g1yf3d34p5600985/

This link should bring up its window sticker.. but its as of right now just not there: https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=1G1YF3D34P5600985

I haven't been able to figure out and sort of rhyme or reason behind why some are available and others aren't. I'm just stuck waiting on GM to hopefully make them available, but I'm running out of hope at this point lol

I should have all the available Canadian 2023 Stingrays loaded in the next few days. All the Stingrays built thru the end of January should be loaded. I ran thru all of the Z06's VIN range again on Friday or Saturday, unfortunately there are still just a lot of Canadian Z06's that don't have window stickers available, so there isn't any way for me to add them.

Just one example.. this car VIN 1G1YF3D34P5600985 https://www.kelownachev.com/invento...te-z06-3lz-rwd-convertible-1g1yf3d34p5600985/

This link should bring up its window sticker.. but its as of right now just not there: https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=1G1YF3D34P5600985

I haven't been able to figure out and sort of rhyme or reason behind why some are available and others aren't. I'm just stuck waiting on GM to hopefully make them available, but I'm running out of hope at this point lol
it appears that all the early Canadian Z06's are missing window stickers, thanks you for your effort

Calgary just today received 4 allocations for Z06's..... Capital, Carters and the Kaizen Group all received cars outside the predicted allocation dates? Also a Rapid blue none Z07, yellow Z07 and a white Z07 all have been delivered by local dealers within the last 3 weeks with only the yellow Z07 appearing on any list.

Reactions: DenisC8
Calgary just today received 4 allocations for Z06's..... Capital, Carters and the Kaizen Group all received cars outside the predicted allocation dates? Also a Rapid blue none Z07, yellow Z07 and a white Z07 all have been delivered by local dealers within the last 3 weeks with only the yellow Z07 appearing on any list.
predictably unpredictable

• Haha
Reactions: Murray20c8
predictably unpredictable
Maybe the word is not predictable? Proper word should be dealerships have had cars "picked up" by GM. Cars already in the ordering system with event code status that was just updated. Who really knows?

Maybe the word is not predictable? Proper word should be dealerships have had cars "picked up" by GM. Cars already in the ordering system with event code status that was just updated. Who really knows?
Missed seeing you at our meet. Kept waiting to hear that flat plane coming up the road. :(

Missed seeing you at our meet. Kept waiting to hear that flat plane coming up the road. :(
Oh my plan was for the show Saturday and was at Deerfoot mall grabbing a coffee when I had day set alarm on my garage door at home. I did notice a few corvettes at Tim Hortons but didn't stop. Raced home. With the rain I stayed home.

Oh my plan was for the show Saturday and was at Deerfoot mall grabbing a coffee when I had day set alarm on my garage door at home. I did notice a few corvettes at Tim Hortons but didn't stop. Raced home. With the rain I stayed home.
Yeah. Heard you got some rain. Was nice up here.

Hey guys, just a final note from me. I have completed pulling in all of the available data for the Canadian market cars. I never saw anything 'off' with the Stingray data, so I have a pretty high degree of confidence in that data. Some early Z06's are still MIA, if these ever become available my script will find them when I do a monthly run thru the entire Z06 VIN range to find any cars I may have missed.

Feel free to reach out if you every have any questions or concerns about the site. I get borderline obsessive about it being as accurate as possible, so I'll dig into all concerns people bring up about the data.

Hey guys, just a final note from me. I have completed pulling in all of the available data for the Canadian market cars. I never saw anything 'off' with the Stingray data, so I have a pretty high degree of confidence in that data. Some early Z06's are still MIA, if these ever become available my script will find them when I do a monthly run thru the entire Z06 VIN range to find any cars I may have missed.

Feel free to reach out if you every have any questions or concerns about the site. I get borderline obsessive about it being as accurate as possible, so I'll dig into all concerns people bring up about the data.
Thanks you @smithers, the Stingray info appears to be correct now and this clears up everyone's question who gets the most Canadian allocations.

• Wow
Reactions: RedVette70
Thanks you @smithers, the Stingray info appears to be correct now and this clears up everyone's question who gets the most Canadian allocations.
Surprised to see Spencer is so far behind Brian Cullen and Wilson-Niblett. My recollection is that prior to the C8 (2019) Spencer was selling around 100 new Corvettes a year and very similar in numbers to the other two. So big question is why have they fallen so far behind on allocations when prior years sales should have put them close to the other two?

Top 4 still isn't bad for Bill Spencer...recall that they helped up their numbers pre-C8 by purchasing most of all the C7s available from GM and other dealers. It was once reported that C8 allocations are based upon how many 2LT and 3LT cars sold (profitable) and perhaps that has affected things? Dunno...still strong numbers though.

I am just wondering on the C8tracker website when it shows dealer numbers for the month, for example, Brian Cullen got 11 in May and the window sticker was created does that mean they received 11 allocations in May or is the window sticker a previous allocation that was excepted in May? Are the window stickers created that month for the dealers allocations of that month?

I am just wondering on the C8tracker website when it shows dealer numbers for the month, for example, Brian Cullen got 11 in May and the window sticker was created does that mean they received 11 allocations in May or is the window sticker a previous allocation that was excepted in May? Are the window stickers created that month for the dealers allocations of that month?
C8tracker doesn’t show allocations, it’s shows cars built

Peewee, cars allocated in May will be built in July. This month they are building the March allocations.

Reactions: DenisC8
The window stickers on the website are created about a day or 2 after the car is built. The sticker ones are obviously created long before that as they are affixed to the car when it comes off the line. If you have an order number you can check with the Corvette concierge for your status number. Hopefully it's greater than 1100 and we can help you figure out how far along you are and when you can expect yours to be built.

Thanks for all the info, greatly appreciated as i am new to the Corvette world. Getting information from the dealer is like pulling teeth. I was never given an order number just the vehicle purchase agreement, I guess I’m going to have to call my dealer to get my order number and go from there.

Thanks for all the info, greatly appreciated as i am new to the Corvette world. Getting information from the dealer is like pulling teeth. I was never given an order number just the vehicle purchase agreement, I guess I’m going to have to call my dealer to get my order number and go from there.
Peewee, I don't see your ordering information on our Stingray or E-Ray lists. When did you order and from what dealer?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.