Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Thanks to a generous soul from another web site I got a weekend pass and a VIP pass to this event. I'll be going Sat/Sun and will get as many pics as possible. I'm sure there will be a 'Vette or two there.

Thanks to a generous soul from another web site I got a weekend pass and a VIP pass to this event. I'll be going Sat/Sun and will get as many pics as possible. I'm sure there will be a 'Vette or two there.

:seeya:
You will see me there
Stop by and say Hi

Nice to meet Maddox and his beautiful car AND Congratulations to Arun for winning King of The Street ! I'm on my iphone so I won't be posting any pics until probably late Sun or Mon as I've got an early start tomorrow forCayuga and then. Birthday party after the race. Needless to say Arun's car was F'n incredible compared to the rest of the field. Manny should be very pleased.

Nice to meet Maddox and his beautiful car AND Congratulations to Arun for winning King of The Street ! I'm on my iphone so I won't be posting any pics until probably late Sun or Mon as I've got an early start tomorrow forCayuga and then. Birthday party after the race. Needless to say Arun's car was F'n incredible compared to the rest of the field. Manny should be very pleased.

We are totally please with everything , the car ran great and Arun drove like a man on a mission .

The car to watch was the one that won :D

Once again Dasilva Motorsports is at the top :canada:

Last edited:

Nice meeting you too. Wish we had more time to talk !!! :seeya:

Free tickets mean I'm cash ahead right? well I believe that everything in this world seeks a balance, what I do to achieve this is screw up the transfer of Saturdays pics from my camera to the computer. $40 later and a file recovery program later I'm back in business.

It's all good, a LOT more photos to come.

Manny's beautiful car
cay01a-XL.jpg

The Monster
Cay01-XL.jpg

The Man and The Monster
the rest of these photos were shot through glass from the tower, either that or I have never ever cleaned my camera lens.
cay02-XL.jpg

Quite a collection
cay03-XL.jpg

In Action
cayo4-XL.jpg

The top end charge of this car relative to all the others was awesome, great work by the "real" Dasilva team :)
File0187-XL.jpg

Free tickets mean I'm cash ahead right? well I believe that everything in this world seeks a balance, what I do to achieve this is screw up the transfer of Saturdays pics from my camera to the computer. $40 later and a file recovery program later I'm back in business.

It's all good, a LOT more photos to come.

Manny's beautiful car
cay01a-XL.jpg

The Monster
Cay01-XL.jpg

The Man and The Monster
the rest of these photos were shot through glass from the tower, either that or I have never ever cleaned my camera lens.
cay02-XL.jpg

Quite a collection
cay03-XL.jpg

In Action
cayo4-XL.jpg

The top end charge of this car relative to all the others was awesome, great work by the "real" Dasilva team :)
File0187-XL.jpg

Thank you Mr Wayne for the pictures , cheque is in the mail as usual :rofl:

The black '68 Camaro on the return road right behind Arun's blue Corvette, belongs to my buddy Stan. He built his own car including engine and head work.. Last year in race trim it ran 10.0s only because it gets real expensive once you dip into the 9s. In street trim this year I think he said it was running 11.20s. He drives it on the street again and had it to the Uxbridge cruise night last week running, of all things, a Quadrajet. He is into tuning cars for people and is familiarizing himself with these carbs. The car ran surprisingly well he said. I have been telling him for years how nice a well set up Q'jet is on a street car, so I guess he saw the light. Not an all out race carb but a very nice street setup.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread