MKinOntario

The Archangel Michael
Regular
C8 Completionist Award You're a Regular
Apr 22, 2023
VetteCoins
OK, this might be an odd one. For some.
If I'm going to be parked somewhere for a while, NPS/State National/Provincial Park, family driveway, other location, can I advise OnStar that my car should be stationary from date/time one to date/time two, and if they see/sense any movement inside that date/time range, please alert me, and disable the vehicle?
If not, are there any other options available to notify me of someone pilfering my new toy? (Dude, Where's My Car?")

OK, this might be an odd one. For some.
If I'm going to be parked somewhere for a while, NPS/State National/Provincial Park, family driveway, other location, can I advise OnStar that my car should be stationary from date/time one to date/time two, and if they see/sense any movement inside that date/time range, please alert me, and disable the vehicle?
If not, are there any other options available to notify me of someone pilfering my new toy? (Dude, Where's My Car?")
My Chevrolet app can be set to any locations to notify you if it leaves / arrives in that spot. I have it setup for home and did it while visiting family and it worked both places.

OnStat may have the same capabilities and more.

• Informative
Reactions: MKinOntario
My Chevrolet app can be set to any locations to notify you if it leaves / arrives in that spot. I have it setup for home and did it while visiting family and it worked both places.

OnStat may have the same capabilities and more.
Thank you, that's useful. I wondered if OnStar can see it move on their GPS screens, but if the Chevrolet app can do it, that's a good answer, too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread