It truly depends on your dealer. However, by law, they need to PROVE beyond a doubt that your aftermarket item caused whatever issue you may come up with.

had a water pump changed on my 07 .have an airaid intake and they never said a word about it ,mind you at kelowna tons of c6's are heavily modded and that is not a real problem if the repair is not mod related

had a water pump changed on my 07 .have an airaid intake and they never said a word about it ,mind you at kelowna tons of c6's are heavily modded and that is not a real problem if the repair is not mod related

Very true. How far down the line would a CAI void the warranty? Does it affect the computer? Engine internals? Etc? If it adds more power, would they blame the extra power on wrecking the transmission if the tranny happened to fail?

I have a Blackwing on mine, when I took it in a few years ago for some warranty work, the dealer pointed at it and started to make a few comments till I pointed out that it says "GM / Donaldson" right on it...trans went at the time, he also mentioned that the computer showed I had other than a stock tune in the trans.... long story short, they fixed it all anyway...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.