Due to the HP rating many will refuse to insure them. Still like you said somebody will, you just have to find one that will and you will pay for it based on cost price new values and other factors that go into each vehicle's rating group.
That'll be my brokers job.
With all that I have insured, they will come up with something, trust me.

Good idea, but unfortunately, de-tuning a car doesn't work for insurance companies as I just explained the inner workings of rating cars on my previous thread. I liked your border experiences though. Usually when I show up they ask where I'm going, for how long and do I have any alcohol or anything to declare and wave me through.
If I am in the Corvette usually it goes even faster.
Obviously joking about the plugs . As for the border it’s kinda like filing an insurance claim, a lot depends on the adjuster you’re assigned, get the right border agent and you may be fine. Luck of the draw really. I have crossed dozens of different borders over the years and the US border is the only one I have ever had an issue with. Although some claim that it’s worse coming into Canada than going the other direction. Good explainer on the ratings incidentally.

My C8 z06 2000$ year, value : 180k with tx first 2500$to pay
My c8 stingray 1400$ year value :95k with tx. First 1000$ to pay

One reclamation. 5000 km/year
That's a fair rate for insurance on both of those cars in Quebec with the deductibles and milage restrictions you mentioned. Thanks for sharing and good to hear from you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread