It's been 20 months since I took delivery of my 2020 C8 and I still don't have my "welcome package" with its speed shape model. I've asked a few times and they confirm they have my correct address but keep telling me it's "on back order". Strange that many with their 2021's have theirs already.
I am sorry you have not received the shape model as of yet. I received mine 2weeks short of 1 year after taking delivery of my 2021.

It's been 20 months since I took delivery of my 2020 C8 and I still don't have my "welcome package" with its speed shape model. I've asked a few times and they confirm they have my correct address but keep telling me it's "on back order". Strange that many with their 2021's have theirs already.
Maybe you should send an email to the president of GM then your speed shape model will come very fast, 🤣

After reading this forum I reached out to Chevy Canada customer service and this is the response I got;

Hello Jeff,
I have had an update from our internal marketing team at GM and they have confirmed that you have been added to a Corvette customer tracker to ensure that you eventually receive the Corvette new owner gift. Unfortunately there is no ETA for when you would receive this gift at this time. Thank you for your patience.

Looks like unless you reach out to them you may not receive the welcome gift. Let's so how long it takes to actually receive the welcome gift now that my name has been added! Not holding my breath!!

After reading this forum I reached out to Chevy Canada customer service and this is the response I got;

Hello Jeff,
I have had an update from our internal marketing team at GM and they have confirmed that you have been added to a Corvette customer tracker to ensure that you eventually receive the Corvette new owner gift. Unfortunately there is no ETA for when you would receive this gift at this time. Thank you for your patience.

Looks like unless you reach out to them you may not receive the welcome gift. Let's so how long it takes to actually receive the welcome gift now that my name has been added! Not holding my breath!!
It took just under a year for me. But I didn’t call. I think it’s been all over the map- members have waited from a few months to a year and a half, and perhaps longer. I think your name has always been on the list for the gift- but like the car, they can’t tell you when you may actually receive it!

Now that is a Wow, for Customer Service, someone needs to wake up in the marketing department. It is a gift, afterall, what's the big deal. Spending this much money on a GM vehicle,should put one in a very VIP SITUATION WITH GM. The CEO should hear about this. a
When you look at the overall picture, the C8 really is not a huge amount of money in comparison to other GM vehicles- loaded pickup trucks, well equipped SUV, base Escalade- $100,000 doesn’t buy as much, nor is it worth as much, as it used to!

I wasn’t expecting a gift when I bought my C8 so was happy to receive it whenever it arrived. When I bought my Mercedes E63 AMG in 2014 for well north of $100,000, (at that time the Corvette was around $65,000 I believe) can you guess how appreciative Benz was? Not a gift, not a thank you, nothing. So getting a gift from GM was a nice touch, regardless of when it arrived.

Reactions: QT_C8
Actually, the C8 vette is a world showpiece for GM, competing in races and doing well, all over the world. Right hand drive is coming soon. When you are to get a gift, it should be now and not a year or so later. It would be nice if you could get a C8 for 100,000 in Canada, would it not?
I agree with you. It's more than just a car. Oh, and BTW 2022 right hand drive C8's have been delivered to Australia and other places

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.