So can we expect about another month long QC hold on the late model C8s like we saw on the early model C8s?
Its excruciating isn't it. Had friends over last night. Social distancing of course and only two of them. He just took delivery of his new Porsche 718S. Good Deals to be had. We had such a summer planned with track time. Now I have to sit out.

• Agree
Reactions: Gilles27 and Sparro
65 cars built yesterday 2977 - 3041
As always, thanks for the intel Murray. I was just at my dealer and they do not even track this stuff. I picked up my engine cover and they were saying that next week should give their system an update with solid TPW's so here is to hoping.

I know I've been pretty quiet here. I'll share one bit of information I've got:

The most recent update to TPW's was May 22nd. There hasn't been any updates since.

Also, there is currently a supplier restriction on high-wing spoilers with no estimate on when they will become available.

I suspect that anyone who ordered one will still get it when they become available. It is a dealer-installed part, so it has no effect on factory production.

Cheers.

C8 production for yesterday (June 5/20): #3107 to 3151 so 45 coupes, which is a reduction to the previous 2 days of 65 each of those days. But I suppose we'll get our ups and downs for a million different reasons; here's hoping for more ups than downs.

Don't forget that today is the 76th anniversary of the D-Day Normandy beach landings...an historic event which changed the face of the world.

Reactions: EJChevy and ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.