Just called around to 25-30 dealerships in the GTA area and it seems like the 2020 model C8 is completely sold out everywhere, there's even waiting lists past the allocation that dealers are allotted.

Did anyone here manage to get into the first allocation and if so do you have any recommedations for someone still trying to get in one early.

THIS JUST IN! Dropped in at my dealer this morning. They now have the order sheet for the C8. But no prices yet. They have a first allocation for customer order vehicles for March/April delivery of 7 units. They are all spoken for with deposit. They have a second allocation for 6 more customer order vehicles for late April/May delivery of 6 units. 3 of these have deposits and 3 are out there for deposit and orders to customer specs for anyone interested. They guarantee MSRP only and frown on the dealers that are tagging an extra 10k on the price. I came really close to pulling the plug but listened to my head instead of my groin and will still let this car hit the market for at least the first year. If anyone in Alberta is still looking and wants the name of my dealer and my salesman, please PM me and I will be happy to provide to serious buyers. Again. They have no prices yet but you can order what you want and be assured of MSRP. They also mentioned that there won't be any discounts below MSRP so if that's your condition, don't bother. If by chance anyone does pm me and buys from them, I would really like a ride.... lol...These likely won't be up for deposit long so act fast if this is your 2020 dream....
Go for it....you know you want to...I dare you....

Hello everybody
For me in France, the problem is simple: will the Corvette C8 be officially sold in Europe?
Sad news for Corvette enthusiasts in Europe: Chevrolet is leaving the European market. The reason? The upgrading of Corvette and Camaro to the new European standards. The reduced volumes of the European market do not justify this adaptation.

Very good news.
The Corvette C8 will be well marketed in France. A page dedicated to the new Corvette Stingray C8 has just been put online on Chevrolet's French website.
All that remains to be done is to wait and save money because its basic price with all taxes should be around 100 000 Euros in France