Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Not quite accurate. There have been many on the US C8 forums who have reported 2 month changes in their TPW's. As was mine.

Mine was Dec 2nd originally, then Feb 3rd when I asked last week. Now it appears that all TPW's are up for review and the best guess is that we will get updated TPW's next week.

There has been other information released about the time needed to complete C7 production, and the time needed to switch over to C8 production. Which all points to a January startup being possible, so I'm expecting my TPW could change again.

I'll be asking again next week

Not quite accurate. There have been many on the US C8 forums who have reported 2 month changes in their TPW's. As was mine.

Mine was Dec 2nd originally, then Feb 3rd when I asked last week. Now it appears that all TPW's are up for review and the best guess is that we will get updated TPW's next week.

There has been other information released about the time needed to complete C7 production, and the time needed to switch over to C8 production. Which all points to a January startup being possible, so I'm expecting my TPW could change again.

Yes, that was the message: nothing certain; except change - not a static situation for sure!! I am in no hurry ..... :Confused5:

TPW did indeed move back 2 months during the strike, but with the strike over, they're moving things around again. The TPW of the unit we have in the system moved back forward a month this week.

What did you order??

So according to this info in regards to production date of 2020, if someone didn't place a order till the first month of new year he probably wouldn't get it till near the end of summer? If that is the case might as well wait and order 2021.

So according to this info in regards to production date of 2020, if someone didn't place a order till the first month of new year he probably wouldn't get it till near the end of summer? If that is the case might as well wait and order 2021.

Dealers are allocated Corvettes based on previous sales. So it's important to get on the order list of a large Corvette dealer. A smaller dealer may take an order but that does not mean you'd get a car any time soon.

A dealer that's open about this will tell you what their expected allocation for the year is, and where you would be on their list. The large dealers can arrange for delivery at a dealer local to you.

As for chances of getting a car in 2020 if you haven't started the process yet, probably slim, but I'm just guessing. There are people on this forum who would answer that better than me.

As for large dealers in Ontario - there's 2 biggies - Wilson Niblett in Toronto and Brian Cullen in St Catharines. You could talk to them.

Even to get a car in early 2021, I'd be getting on a list now if I was you. I joined a list in January 2018 and I wasn't #1. But early enough to be included in the initial order group.

Dealers are allocated Corvettes based on previous sales. So it's important to get on the order list of a large Corvette dealer. A smaller dealer may take an order but that does not mean you'd get a car any time soon.

A dealer that's open about this will tell you what their expected allocation for the year is, and where you would be on their list. The large dealers can arrange for delivery at a dealer local to you.

As for chances of getting a car in 2020 if you haven't started the process yet, probably slim, but I'm just guessing. There are people on this forum who would answer that better than me.

As for large dealers in Ontario - there's 2 biggies - Wilson Niblett in Toronto and Brian Cullen in St Catharines. You could talk to them.

Even to get a car in early 2021, I'd be getting on a list now if I was you. I joined a list in January 2018 and I wasn't #1. But early enough to be included in the initial order group.

I think you're missing a dealership in Ontario.

Kerbeck just updated their order book as C8liz posted.

Notable change is that there are no longer any TPW's in January.

My TPW was just confirmed as Feb 3rd 2020, the first week of production it would appear.

There's already two "we're #1" Corvette dealerships. So now there's three at #1?? ;)

I see they claim "best Corvette selection in Canada". That's with 4 2019's in stock :Biggrin: Don't think so.

Hahaha. Yeah, we put that up in the spring when we have 50+ Corvettes available.

We've been watching all the dealerships across the country for units sold. In June, we were #3, less than 10 behind Wilson Niblett and Brian Cullen.

Now we are neck-and-neck with Brian Cullen at 85 2019MY Corvettes sold to date. We have 8 more available (5 of 3 incoming, not on our website yet).

I'm expecting this post to be edited by the moderators.

Hahaha. Yeah, we put that up in the spring when we have 50+ Corvettes available.

We've been watching all the dealerships across the country for units sold. In June, we were #3, less than 10 behind Wilson Niblett and Brian Cullen.

Now we are neck-and-neck with Brian Cullen at 85 2019MY Corvettes sold to date. We have 8 more available (5 of 3 incoming, not on our website yet).
:Cheers2: Bill Spencer for the win...nice work! :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.