This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C8 Newbie

Welcome to the site! if your name starts with an A and you live on a street that starts with an R in a oakville, I’m your neighbour - the one who likes “cars from the 60’s”

Hey man welcome to the club. You missed a 13 corvette c8 cruise thru Burlington, Waterdown, Dundas, Ancaster, and Hamilton mountain this past Sunday. You should join us next time.

Mine is being born as we speak. Hopefully 2 weeks to Applewood Chev. Can't wait for a GTA Vette drive. Glad you're happy. Cars and Coffe soon

Reactions: Murray20c8
Hey man welcome to the club. You missed a 13 corvette c8 cruise thru Burlington, Waterdown, Dundas, Ancaster, and Hamilton mountain this past Sunday. You should join us next time.
That's awesome! I would love to join you next time! I think I saw this post, but the cruise was at 1pm on a hot & sunny family pool day. If you guys organize another one in the morning, like 9-10am, I'm in for sure!

All of these beautiful Torch Red coupes have me changing my mind on my build...... I originally wanted Rapid Blue with sky cool grey seats, TB seat belts and yellow calipers, but, I'm starting to lean towards the TR with adrenaline red seats and bright red calipers (all builds with the CF wheels of course). I know its a super popular color and I wanted to be more rare, but, Torch Red just looks so good and really "pops" in the sun. I've never been a big red color fan, but, I can see why so many C8 owners order them. Amazing.

Torch Red may be super popular, but the C8 is still a relatively rare beast to be seen on the road. So, super popular of something still rare… sounds good to me! (I went for ELB because that’s the only colour my wife would accept!)
Yeah, sounds very familiar. The "boss" (wife) is NOT a fan of the Rapid Blue at all....but, loves the Torch Red (and of course the Shadow Gray which is gone now....), . She did say, "I don't care, pick what color you want......" ...but we ALL know that statement is a trap. LOL....

Reactions: Rebby and harshadt
That's awesome! I would love to join you next time! I think I saw this post, but the cruise was at 1pm on a hot & sunny family pool day. If you guys organize another one in the morning, like 9-10am, I'm in for sure!
Anyone wants to meet this weekend in the morning if weather permits.

Last edited:
Reactions: toronto365