My car is on Amazon and when I filter for results for it there are several options.
Amazon product
Amazon product
Amazon product

Those look like possible options.

I also found this set specific to the C8, but the shipping would be about $25 US, bringing the total to about $100 cdn. Not too bad I suppose.

I have a silly rule that I won't buy any C8 specific item (bad luck!!!) until I have an actual order with GM on the books. Right now I'm just a name on a dealer list.

Needless to say, I have a lot of bookmarks on my web browser ;)

So who here thinks I’m biting off more than I can chew by lowering it myself? I don’t have much direct experience working on cars (I installed a cold air intake on my Civic years back) but I consider myself fairly mechanically inclined & it’s something I would enjoy doing. I figure total costs if I DIYW would be around $400 & probably take me a weekend to do.

The Paragon installation video is pretty thorough… has anyone attempted a lower themselves?

There’s a Canadian distributor? I’ve been ordering direct. Can you tell me who they are ?
I've been buying all my Paragon products from Champion Motors in Scarborough, cheaper than ordering from the USA plus lots of items in stock

Lol. I’m an idiot. Thank you Sir.

Reactions: Gilles27
Thanks Murray , this is the reason I will order front lift on my 22 so I can lower it with springs and collars to max drop then won't need to worry about installing a 1VM splitter
I went to Robinson's Automotive and he has lowered a few C8's. I said I would like to lower mine and he asked me if I had the lift. I said yes and he said it's quite a bit of work to lower the C8 with a lift. Something about draining fluid from the shocks and it's tedious ..anyway I am pretty sure he said that.

Thanks for the kind offer. Right now I’m leaning to doing that through the dealer, but may do it at another shop if I can do the wheels/lowering/coating all at one place & work out a better deal.

Based on the feedback I’ve ruled out the 20/21 setup, just not worth the money.
Especially when you see the prices for the larger Michelin tires every couple of years!!!

Reactions: jimmyb
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.