I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂

I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂
QUOTE="ddgermann, post: 153106, member: 3537"]I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂[/QUOTE]
Good thing I'm not a fan of the new steering wheel. It looks like the headrest on a bumpercar in an amusement park ride.

Last edited:
Hopefully while driving you're not having to adjust anything on that centre console strip of buttons. This will take your eyes off of the road to look at them. At least if they're on the dash you keep your sight forward to only look down and not over to your right. Not sure if anyone else agrees with me?

I was thinking of when the roof panel is off on an awesome summer day and ...
the shiny gloss buttons being at a bad angle and ... bam ... sun glare …
for more than just one reason this cluster and location just doesn't appeal to me … :Yuck:
The concept of this C8 remains appealing to me of course.

shiny reflective gloss buttons on a near horizontal plane may likely have sun glare with the top off on a bright sunny day …
c8interior.jpg

Last edited:
This is similar to Zora's posting yesterday but with a bit more explanation.
A little bit peppier as well.
I went to the carscoops site as we;; and this is better.
You can skip the first 40sec of video

AWESOME. Bring it on - maybe this summer we will see one?

That is not the production steering wheel. Yes, a summer reveal is the likely time period. I know, damn. I still have not however shredded my NYAS press pass, nor cancelled my NYC hotel room, but that too is getting less and less likely. However on the bright side of things, the longer until it starts into production, the more opportunities we have to further save for it.

Reactions: ddgermann
That is not the production steering wheel. Yes, a summer reveal is the likely time period. I know, damn. I still have not however shredded my NYAS press pass, nor cancelled my NYC hotel room, but that too is getting less and less likely. However on the bright side of things, the longer until it starts into production, the more opportunities we have to further save for it.
Cash waiting baby!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann and Zora
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.