C7 Owner
Jun 23, 2017
FARNHAM, QC
VetteCoins
Car
STINGRAY 2016
Province / State
Quebec
This is similar to Zora's posting yesterday but with a bit more explanation.
A little bit peppier as well.
I went to the carscoops site as we;; and this is better.
You can skip the first 40sec of video

ddgermann

6000 RPM Poster
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
Jul 1, 2017
Edmonton
VetteCoins
Car
2017 3LZ Z06 Z07
Province / State
Alberta
I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂

tinman3

Casual User
C7 Owner
Apr 4, 2015
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 3LT Shark G
I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂
QUOTE="ddgermann, post: 153106, member: 3537"]I seem to remember @Zora saying this is not the actual steering wheel that’s going into the production car. Please let us know if indeed that’s your inside opinion Zora.
Won’t comment on the YouTuber other than he has been booted off my notifications list for months. 😂[/QUOTE]
Good thing I'm not a fan of the new steering wheel. It looks like the headrest on a bumpercar in an amusement park ride.

Last edited:

tinman3

Casual User
C7 Owner
Apr 4, 2015
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z51 3LT Shark G
Hopefully while driving you're not having to adjust anything on that centre console strip of buttons. This will take your eyes off of the road to look at them. At least if they're on the dash you keep your sight forward to only look down and not over to your right. Not sure if anyone else agrees with me?

SN-III

MOTM

SN-III

Making the Day Matter
Power User
Beta
C7 Owner
HOT Dealer
Oct 10, 2016
YYC - alBEERta
VetteCoins
Car
His & Hers C7s
Province / State
Alberta
I was thinking of when the roof panel is off on an awesome summer day and ...
the shiny gloss buttons being at a bad angle and ... bam ... sun glare …
for more than just one reason this cluster and location just doesn't appeal to me … :Yuck:
The concept of this C8 remains appealing to me of course.

shiny reflective gloss buttons on a near horizontal plane may likely have sun glare with the top off on a bright sunny day …
c8interior.jpg

Last edited:

JCWP

Regular
C7 Owner
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2016 C7 convertible
This is similar to Zora's posting yesterday but with a bit more explanation.
A little bit peppier as well.
I went to the carscoops site as we;; and this is better.
You can skip the first 40sec of video

AWESOME. Bring it on - maybe this summer we will see one?

Zora

Corvettes & Road Trips: Priceless
Regular
Sep 23, 2018
U.S. Pacific Northwest
VetteCoins
That is not the production steering wheel. Yes, a summer reveal is the likely time period. I know, damn. I still have not however shredded my NYAS press pass, nor cancelled my NYC hotel room, but that too is getting less and less likely. However on the bright side of things, the longer until it starts into production, the more opportunities we have to further save for it.

Reactions: ddgermann

JCWP

Regular
C7 Owner
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2016 C7 convertible
That is not the production steering wheel. Yes, a summer reveal is the likely time period. I know, damn. I still have not however shredded my NYAS press pass, nor cancelled my NYC hotel room, but that too is getting less and less likely. However on the bright side of things, the longer until it starts into production, the more opportunities we have to further save for it.
Cash waiting baby!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann and Zora

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)