Hahahahaha.... you're like my brother-in-law... he got a new 2020 ragtop C-Class Benz and he loves it, but it don't compare to the C8 HTC bro!!!! I'll be built this month, hopefully the QCH on verts isn't that long!!!
Who buys rag tops ICK dorks! BAHAHAHAH I got an SL550 totally HTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
116267315_10163807301850257_4652319349261809170_n.jpg

Its not a ragtop you blind bat hahahah...oh ya how is that C8 running hahahahahah any news on what your doing?
My car has been sitting in Ingersoll Ontario for a week waiting for pick up but you can bet one of my first drives is to Ottawa
1596325933288.png

Attachments

• 1596326022530.png
    1596326022530.png
    686.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: OttawaKev
Who buys rag tops ICK dorks! BAHAHAHAH I got an SL550 totally HTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 42383
Very nice car Kev, enjoy as we wait for our C8's to be built and delivered. I thought you bailed on the C8 do to the pandemic? But you went in a totally different direction? Regards

Very nice car Kev, enjoy as we wait for our C8's to be built and deliveted. I thought you bailed on the C8 do to the pandemic? But you went in a totally different direction? Regards

Gracias JB!
Well yes it was due to the pandemic as the plant being closed and the build weeks being put off and it just did not seem to stop and I wanted to enjoy some hot top off days THIS SUMMER :) hahahahah It would have been about a year to the day next week I had given my $ to the GM Dealer....Maybe I'll grab one later but I'm enjoying this ride for the time being....Any news on your build?

Gracias JB!
Well yes it was due to the pandemic as the plant being closed and the build weeks being put off and it just did not seem to stop and I wanted to enjoy some hot top off days THIS SUMMER :) hahahahah It would have been about a year to the day next week I had given my $ to the GM Dealer....Maybe I'll grab one later but I'm enjoying this ride for the time being....Any news on your build?
Hey Kev, right now my build is TPW August 24 for my HTC. We are getting closer each day so I hope that date is locked in, have been disappointed so many times that I don't have my expectations set too high.

Hey Kev, right now my build is TPW August 24 for my HTC. We are getting closer each day so I hope that date is locked in, have been disappointed so many times that I don't have my expectations set too high.
Well ya man I hope its solid for you for that week, and after to QA hold she gets to you quickly.

My car has been sitting in Ingersoll Ontario for a week waiting for pick up but you can bet one of my first drives is to Ottawa
View attachment 42384
I have been to a few games in Oakland and Bro the stuff you see there you just go WTF and then remember they carry guns if someone laughs at your rig hahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
I received confirmation that today I was issued a VIN. My car will start down the assembly line on Friday, and come off the line, completed on Monday. Hoping for that rumoured two week QCH. If that holds true, shipping could start at some point next week.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.