I'm thinking about adding the black roof to my build.... what you guys think about it on a red vert?
Yup but also look at possibly getting it wrapped that way you still have the red!!! A roof and hood wrap here at a good shop is about 400$ for a great quality wrap. You could wrap it in a Carbon Fiber!!!!! Saves 1000$

Reactions: Sparro
I have a good shop close to me that wrapped a bunch of stuff on my Grand Cherokee. They would do a good job. I like the idea of being able to remove it and have a different colour underneath. But I must say, the black is starting to grow on me....
My son tells me leave it red... I dunno.... probably wrapping it is the safest bet that way I can revert back...

Reactions: OttawaKev
I have a good shop close to me that wrapped a bunch of stuff on my Grand Cherokee. They would do a good job. I like the idea of being able to remove it and have a different colour underneath. But I must say, the black is starting to grow on me....
My son tells me leave it red... I dunno.... probably wrapping it is the safest bet that way I can revert back...

I had both roofs for my C6. The Victory Red to match the car and the dark smoke Lexan. I never once had the red roof on.
I have the Lexan and the exposed black carbon fibre for my C7 and in five years, I have only had the Lexan roof on once. The black on Red and the black on my DSOM looks great. But a wrap does give you the option of changing back.

Get this out of 4 at my dealership 2 of us are convertibles and we are both Sebring Orange AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and we are about 10km away from one another ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

So funny I have to laugh!!!! well not really:cry:
come to find out Liz and I both live in the same city and we both ordered Blade Silver Coupes

• Haha
Coupe, Elkhart Lake Blue, 63.
A gathering of the "blues" at Elkhart Lake would be cool...

Attachments

• blueonblue1.PNG
    blueonblue1.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: ABC and OttawaKev
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread