22, congrats! You beat me out for youngest age (at least on this thread) :thumbs:

Hello! Thank you so much! I still can’t believe my dream car is going to be coming home in just a few more months! I have been working lots of double shifts and overtime to make sure that It is payed off by the time it gets here! Im so exciting

I was single and indestructible at 22. Really glad I couldn't afford a new 495 HP Vette... I'd have likely been in my grave now. Ok, scratch that. The Vette when I was 22 had all of 180 HP... :(
I bought my first Vette - used 1978 at age 28...it was the 'high end' L82 model that had 220 HP :p At 63 bought my first new one...2019 C7 (had a C5 inbetween).

Wow the Ontario boys will need to get together for a ride, of course all years welcome
I'm going to go look at the Sebring in the next few days on a C7. I have been looking all the videos I can with that colour, if I'm going to spend 1500$ on it I think I better see it 1st hahahahahhahaha.

Cheers,

Kevin

Reactions: kerry4
I'm going to go look at the Sebring in the next few days on a C7. I have been looking all the videos I can with that colour, if I'm going to spend 1500$ on it I think I better see it 1st hahahahahhahaha.

Cheers,

Kevin
Go to bed man... it's like 1:30am. lol

Sebring orange tint coat Z51 LT3, magnetic ride, front end life, and a bunch of other stuff convertible. 66 now and will be 67 next month. Could be 70 by the time it gets here.

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread