This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

C8 Body Style, Colour, Owner Age

22, congrats! You beat me out for youngest age (at least on this thread)

Hello! Thank you so much! I still can’t believe my dream car is going to be coming home in just a few more months! I have been working lots of double shifts and overtime to make sure that It is payed off by the time it gets here! Im so exciting

I was single and indestructible at 22. Really glad I couldn't afford a new 495 HP Vette... I'd have likely been in my grave now. Ok, scratch that. The Vette when I was 22 had all of 180 HP...
I bought my first Vette - used 1978 at age 28...it was the 'high end' L82 model that had 220 HP At 63 bought my first new one...2019 C7 (had a C5 inbetween).

Wow the Ontario boys will need to get together for a ride, of course all years welcome
I'm going to go look at the Sebring in the next few days on a C7. I have been looking all the videos I can with that colour, if I'm going to spend 1500$ on it I think I better see it 1st hahahahahhahaha.

Cheers,

Kevin

Reactions: kerry4
I'm going to go look at the Sebring in the next few days on a C7. I have been looking all the videos I can with that colour, if I'm going to spend 1500$ on it I think I better see it 1st hahahahahhahaha.

Cheers,

Kevin
Go to bed man... it's like 1:30am. lol

Sebring orange tint coat Z51 LT3, magnetic ride, front end life, and a bunch of other stuff convertible. 66 now and will be 67 next month. Could be 70 by the time it gets here.

Reactions: ABC

Users who are viewing this thread