I'm older and like the big wing too. Just kidding. I've added a lot of aftermarket body parts to my car. I now have my unique look.
Lol! Now you’re ready to go hang out with the mitsubishi and volkswagen crowds!

(j/k for anyone thats getting their panties in a bunch)

Each person's taste is something completely different and so it's been stated here. I'm not a fan of wings that have no function so something a bit smaller but not stock is what I'd lean towards. The graphics are very personal to every one of us. @Tango I love your comment about "if the car was metallic orange I wouldn't add any graphics", note my car. Haha. So with that how about a graphic in metallic orange? It sounds like you love the color, could get exactly what you want, then suggest working with a shop to get something you love that accentuates the car and make it look as nasty as you can imagine. My two cents is do the calipers and accent the interior in the orange as well. Working with a shop and people who do it for a living could help you see options you hadn't even considered! My opinion for what it worth. good luck with your car and enjoy it, springs coming, soon..................View attachment 35360

Alas I won't go with orange, I have to compromise somewhat the GF hates orange but she like the red striped cars on the first page. Then I'm thinking having an orange car with a red interior might make it look real tacky. I'm trying to find a balance between "just another copy of a vette" and "way way too busy".

Reactions: RockyPM
I'm older and like the big wing too. Just kidding. I've added a lot of aftermarket body parts to my car. I now have my unique look.

Yeah Rick... But having that supercharged sleeper car of yours that will spin the tires at 140 kph, you need something pretty drastic to keep it grounded... Stay away from the pink though.... Doesn't match the tatts.... ;)

Yeah Rick... But having that supercharged sleeper car of yours that will spin the tires at 140 kph, you need something pretty drastic to keep it grounded... Stay away from the pink though.... Doesn't match the tatts.... ;)
This one was easy to mount and the Mrs requested the pink so I had no choice. I'll have to wear long sleeves I guess... 😁 or get more tats.🤔

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Talking about pink....Alex Choi' pink lambo. AND a wing! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

Alex.jpg

I am going to assume “wild” rice and not jasmine.....

I am going to assume “wild” rice and not jasmine.....

errrrr.... Seeing as how I had (and still have) no earthly idea what the h3ll "jasmine" is, I had to look it up. To be honest, that didn't help. I still have no idea... And just in case you are inclined Al, I think I would prefer to leave it that way... Sophisticated I have never been accused of.... :rofl:

JASMINE: Jasmine can be either deciduous (leaves falling in autumn) or evergreen (green all year round), and can be erect, spreading, or climbing shrubs and vines. Their leaves are borne in opposing or alternating arrangement and can be of simple, trifoliate, or pinnate formation. The flowers are typically around 2.5 cm (0.98 in) in diameter. They are white or yellow in color, although in rare instances they can be slightly reddish. The flowers are borne in cymose clusters with a minimum of three flowers, though they can also be solitary on the ends of branchlets. Each flower has about four to nine petals, two locules, and one to four ovules. They have two stamens with very short filaments. The bracts are linear or ovate. The calyx is bell-shaped. They are usually very fragrant. The fruits of jasmines are berries that turn black when ripe. The basic chromosome number of the genus is 13, and most species are diploid (2n=26). However, natural polyploidy exists, particularly in Jasminum sambac

• Haha
Reactions: RockyPM
errrrr.... Seeing as how I had (and still have) no earthly idea what the h3ll "jasmine" is, I had to look it up. To be honest, that didn't help. I still have no idea... And just in case you are inclined Al, I think I would prefer to leave it that way... Sophisticated I have never been accused of.... :rofl:

JASMINE: Jasmine can be either deciduous (leaves falling in autumn) or evergreen (green all year round), and can be erect, spreading, or climbing shrubs and vines. Their leaves are borne in opposing or alternating arrangement and can be of simple, trifoliate, or pinnate formation. The flowers are typically around 2.5 cm (0.98 in) in diameter. They are white or yellow in color, although in rare instances they can be slightly reddish. The flowers are borne in cymose clusters with a minimum of three flowers, though they can also be solitary on the ends of branchlets. Each flower has about four to nine petals, two locules, and one to four ovules. They have two stamens with very short filaments. The bracts are linear or ovate. The calyx is bell-shaped. They are usually very fragrant. The fruits of jasmines are berries that turn black when ripe. The basic chromosome number of the genus is 13, and most species are diploid (2n=26). However, natural polyploidy exists, particularly in Jasminum sambac
Jasmine rice......typically found in Thai cooking....lol. You need to get out more.

Jasmine rice......typically found in Thai cooking....lol. You need to get out more.

Thanks Al. I get out lots. Just appears to be a difference in the places.... Thai is something I use to smoke... Red meat and potatoes is found in my cooking....;)

And with that, I will apologize to Tango for turning 'ricer' into 'rice cooker'...

thread direction.jpg

Thanks Al. I get out lots. Just appears to be a difference in the places.... Thai is something I use to smoke... Red meat and potatoes is found in my cooking....;)

And with that, I will apologize to Tango for turning 'ricer' into 'rice cooker'...

At least you diverted the attention away from the age thing... So I'll post a few more ideas that look pretty sexy.

27767760395_1405324f7b_b (1).jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-02-15-at-19.43.59.png

Screen-Shot-2017-02-15-at-19.43.29.png

me too @Rruuff Day, Batman all the way! @Tango you're right orange would not go witht he red interior!!! The black to red graphic I actually do like as it's not the same car coming or going! Last years Mountain Cruise had a car with the Jake Spped logo wrapped around the back corner of the car. Looked awesome but can't remember who it was. Anyone know who it is?

The contrasting colours looks good but they chopped a huge piece out of the wing...whats up with that?

It's always been like that. I believe that's not a road-legal car. I imagine wings are like that for the right amount of added downforce while reducing aerodynamic drag.

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.