Whoooops! Sorry for the late reply. I just took a chance and found spacers on Ebay. I actually screwed up the first time and got spacers where the hub was a millimeter or two too small, so that sucked...and they are still sitting on my shelf..... So if you get spacers, make sure the hub diameter is correct. I would suggest an actual store for spacers, but I don't actually know where to get them, and the one performance shop in Saskatoon, that would probably have them, I have chosen not to visit as I am not super fond of the owner. Others may like him and the store and that's fine, they just aren't for me.

Whoooops! Sorry for the late reply. I just took a chance and found spacers on Ebay. I actually screwed up the first time and got spacers where the hub was a millimeter or two too small, so that sucked...and they are still sitting on my shelf..... So if you get spacers, make sure the hub diameter is correct. I would suggest an actual store for spacers, but I don't actually know where to get them, and the one performance shop in Saskatoon, that would probably have them, I have chosen not to visit as I am not super fond of the owner. Others may like him and the store and that's fine, they just aren't for me.

Got mine from amazon.

Reactions: Riley P

Got mine from amazon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread