GREAT QUESTION Keith! I was wondering the same thing as I am probably going to be out of town and my not have access to TV. Now I can watch it on my phone or laptop! Woo! I can't want to hear the unanimous disappointment sound from across living rooms everywhere the very first time they show the taillights.:rofl:

When I was shopping for my car, I was talking to a young (very knowledgeable) salesman who said that he had seen the car, and knew what it looked like . He said the rear end "definitely DID NOT look like a Camaro"..

Now I'm just passing on what this one guy said on this day ... I felt he was telling the truth at the time .
We'll see .... :)

Don't shoot the messenger ! :nono: -=JL

I'm still waiting for the mid-engine we were promised in the early '70s.

30hlllj.jpg

When I was shopping for my car, I was talking to a young (very knowledgeable) salesman who said that he had seen the car, and knew what it looked like . He said the rear end "definitely DID NOT look like a Camaro"..

Now I'm just passing on what this one guy said on this day ... I felt he was telling the truth at the time .
We'll see .... :)

Don't shoot the messenger ! :nono: -=JL

Did you ask him if it would be alright for you to kick him in the nuts if he was wrong? If he said yes, THEN I would believe he was telling the truth.:D

I'm still waiting for the mid-engine we were promised in the early '70s.

30hlllj.jpg

maybe they backpedalled after tim horton's mid engine episode. when my dad worked in the garage at O.P.P. headquarters he took me down to see the car. the cabin was surprisingly intact. if horton had been wearing the harness he wouldn't have gone out the windshield and may have survived. the pantera was a neat car.

Did you ask him if it would be alright for you to kick him in the nuts if he was wrong? If he said yes, THEN I would believe he was telling the truth.:D

You know it's funny you should say that ... the dealership is just around the corner, and if he IS wrong ... I was thinking about going in and razzing him about it ! :D

Awesome! That would be too funny! Although he didn't say what Camaro it doesn't look like! I would bet a ball bashing it won't look like an IROC Camaro. :rofl: ......Then again....I still wouldn't want to take that bet....

got this from Zip Corvette:

Chevrolet will be releasing the C7 Corvette on 01/13/2013 at 7pm EST. They suggest you tune in around 6:55pm EST as the webcast will start promptly at the top of the hour.
Watch the live reveal on You Tube here: 2014 Corvette Live Reveal | 2014 Corvette | Chevrolet - YouTube

I may (or may not) like the tailights but that is only a very small piece of the puzzle, I expect that it is going to have some very interesting features and specs.

This time tomorrow, we should know what the new Corvette looks like. I'm amazed that someone hasn't come up with a picture by now. Any magazine printing a picture probably wouldn't get another dime in advertising if they did. Employes would probably be demoted if not sent packing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.