Good catch Peter -- I did see that on another forum today and must say they looked awesome going down the road.
I've no idea what that flickering is -- Could be sun relection or some other optic anomaly. Strange indeed.

BTW -- I'll take the black one. Love it.

Colin

Yeah the black is nice Colin......they look good but that back end still hasnt fully grown on me yet :D...I am getting there slowly :rofl:

I don't hate it as much as I did last week. I think by the time I'm ready to upgrade I'll love it.

I wouldn't buy the first year anyway but I've also heard of engine upgrades for subsequent years that sound tantalizing and I also could be persuaded by an 8 speed auto too.:D

C.

maybe the body is trying to reject the tail-lights. it often happens with transplants. :rofl:
Funny ,never thought of it that way .

I did see a GS C6 yesterday in a light blue and I can't find it on the color charts .The colors I'm interested in for a C7 is Crystal Red which is a carry over color and the dark blue .BUT by the time I save up enough jingle the colors will have changed.:D

I think I would have flipped my lid as well seeing three new Corvettes driving down the street. Heck, I stare when seeing three of any Corvettes driving down the street. I can't wait to see one in person. The only thing I noticed is that the tops do not have the painted sides like the red one during the unveiling.

I don't like the lower back skirt in black but I've also seen some painted in the body color .

Agreed. That would help the back end allot.
I've stopped distressing over the a$$-end -- It's growing on me. If I had a C7 and hated it that much I'd get Manny to fix it up. Case closed.

C.

Funny ,never thought of it that way .

I did see a GS C6 yesterday in a light blue and I can't find it on the color charts .The colors I'm interested in for a C7 is Crystal Red which is a carry over color and the dark blue .BUT by the time I save up enough jingle the colors will have changed.:D

Carlisle blue perhaps?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread