If you did not detect any odd vibration, I would look at the alignment. An alignment shop would not only check if the specs are off, but also make you aware of any extra play in the parts like a broken ball joint.

I'm leaning towards the improper balance issue.
Improper balance you would likely feel it in the steering wheel. But its possible. When I had my NSX one wheel wore badly on the inside on the drivers side that I couldn't see or feel. Until I was cleaning the car and had the wheels turned and then I could see the wear. It was out of alignment. That was the cause of my problem. Wasn't cupped just wore the inside tread bare.

Hey guys. Took my tires off to get a new set of wheels installed. And I noticed that all around the front tire (only the one side) there are a few patches about 4”by 4” of wear. And one spot Is almost to the wires. Would this be a sign of bad shocks I take it? Or what else would y’all look at to trouble shoot/replace.
Thanks.
Hey guys. Took my tires off to get a new set of wheels installed. And I noticed that all around the front tire (only the one side) there are a few patches about 4”by 4” of wear. And one spot Is almost to the wires. Would this be a sign of bad shocks I take it? Or what else would y’all look at to trouble shoot/replace.
Thanks.
Our 2005 had the front tire wearing on the inside edge. We had the front wheels zero cambered. Seems to have done the trick as the new tires are wearing evenly after 3-4 summers. Too expensive to be replacing every 20K miles and I am not tracing the car. The guy doing the alignment correction told me that I might find the car wandering slightly at speed over 130 mph. As if I am ever going to be going that speed.

Thanks.
Thanks.
Our 2005 had the front tire wearing on the inside edge. We had the front wheels zero cambered. Seems to have done the trick as the new tires are wearing evenly after 3-4 summers. Too expensive to be replacing every 20K miles and I am not tracing the car. The guy doing the alignment correction told me that I might find the car wandering slightly at speed over 130 mph. As if I am ever going to be going that speed.

We’re they cupped in patches? Or was the whole inside worn

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.