I saw some USD adapter to 3mm port available but do not know if you can listen to the music via theses.

My car as the Nav and Sirius, I may just take a Sirius substruction then....
That's what I did and got a subscription for 6 months for $30.00, suspend it in the Fall and reactivate it in the Spring for the same price.
Guy

Reactions: guygeo and Dik
Sirius/XM sounds so bad though but $30 for 6 months is a good deal considering their normal monthly rate isn't far off that. If you have data on a phone, Spotify, YouTube Music, Amazon Music are all way better sounding services for way cheaper.

I saw some USD adapter to 3mm port available but do not know if you can listen to the music via theses.

My car as the Nav and Sirius, I may just take a Sirius substruction then....
@guygeo Where did you see these and do you have a link? Make sure they're not a USB to 3.5mm audio adaptors for computers as that will not work.

I'd like to narrow this down to the specifics of your use to find the best solution for you. What are you wanting to use as your source, a phone or a USB flash drive?

@guygeo Where did you see these and do you have a link? Make sure they're not a USB to 3.5mm audio adaptors for computers as that will not work.

I'd like to narrow this down to the specifics of your use to find the best solution for you. What are you wanting to use as your source, a phone or a USB flash drive?
C6 Corvette Modifications this is the link----Corvette Aux Input (kawal.net)

No.
Oh Brother Reaction GIF by reactionseditor
I'm asking @guygeo specifically about the USB to 3.5mm adaptor that he mentioned. The kawal.net harness above is for adding a 3.5mm input to the XM input. That is a great simple option if you just want 3.5mm input.

I can almost definitely say that will not work. This is just a cable adaptor and has no ability to play media. It is probably for adapting headphone/line out to from USB to 3.5mm or possibly charging USB devices from a powered 3.5mm jack as it's a TRRS jack so could use one of the contacts for power.

If you want to play USB off a USB flash drive you'll need a device like the iConnect I mentioned earlier. If you want a phone or iPod/mp3 player to play music you'll need a 3.5mm adaptor like the kawal.net cable above, PAC audio, or similar device. You could also do a FM modulator if you're not as concerned about audio quality.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.