Wow I was a C4 man for years then I made the mistake (or fortune) of going to Carlisle with Mo and crew out of TO ---all these C5's that where screaming down the highway----man--I just had to have one!!!! So I bought one out of Cooperstown, NY---at a dealer--and I asked him --this is so sofisicated compared to my C4--how is the new (at the time) C6---he said "don't drive one or you will want one!":canada:

Wow I was a C4 man for years then I made the mistake (or fortune) of going to Carlisle with Mo and crew out of TO ---all these C5's that where screaming down the highway----man--I just had to have one!!!! So I bought one out of Cooperstown, NY---at a dealer--and I asked him --this is so sofisicated compared to my C4--how is the new (at the time) C6---he said "don't drive one or you will want one!":canada:
now that's the truth! :driving:

Lots of great opinions, when I was looking, and it was extencive. I was looking at the engine and power, C5's LS1, C6 the LS2. I felt more comfortable with the advanced improvements with the LS2's. and there are lots. That and of crse the budget. I found lots of C5's asking a fair amount of coin. I bumped up my budget a bit for the C6's. Resale, not like I will have to worry about that, but better in my opinion.
Lights, Well I love the HID's, and of crse outside the norm and bringing back the old school. Great job.
Anytime you look in the States for vettes, a must is Carproof and Car Fax. Lots of issues with Hurricanes, Tornados and floods. Lots of cars are bought back from the insurances to be sold again, even after sold to a person who states all is good.

Lots of great opinions, when I was looking, and it was extencive. I was looking at the engine and power, C5's LS1, C6 the LS2. I felt more comfortable with the advanced improvements with the LS2's. and there are lots. That and of crse the budget. I found lots of C5's asking a fair amount of coin. I bumped up my budget a bit for the C6's. Resale, not like I will have to worry about that, but better in my opinion.
Lights, Well I love the HID's, and of crse outside the norm and bringing back the old school. Great job.
Anytime you look in the States for vettes, a must is Carproof and Car Fax. Lots of issues with Hurricanes, Tornados and floods. Lots of cars are bought back from the insurances to be sold again, even after sold to a person who states all is good.
yes thanks Postie, i agree that Carfax is a must...still lookin'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.