Mar 12, 2013
1643 Norway Road, South Frontenac, On
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51
Province
ON
Today I was out running some errands. Made a couple of stops and when I came out after my last stop my car wouldnt start. The radio came on but nothing else, no dash lights and there didnt aooear to be any juice to the starter. Tried a couple times with the same result.

I took a break, called CAA to come get the car and while I was on the phone with them I tried to start it again. Well it starts up like normal. I have stopped and started a few times with them and have had no probems.

Has anyone seen anything like this before and if so what part(s) am I looking at replacing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today I was out running some errands. Made a couple of stops and when I came out after my last stop my car wouldnt start. The radio came on but nothing else, no dash lights and there didnt aooear to be any juice to the starter. Tried a couple times with the same result.

I took a break, called CAA to come get the car and while I was on the phone with them I tried to start it again. Well it starts up like normal. I have stopped and started a few times with them and have had no probems.

Has anyone seen anything like this before and if so what part(s) am I looking at replacing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check the ground strap on the drivers side head at the back by the firewall . Its a common issue with the C5's . The ground gets lose and the ECM loses coms , the car won't start .

Thx
Manny

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.