Bobc5

I'm New Here
May 28, 2023
VetteCoins
A while ago I posted a question about the power seats not working in my c5. It turns out the seats have been swapped from sport seats to base seats, so the telescopic steering f doesn't work. Someone posted a simple diagram on how to make it work with after market relay. We'll I lost the link can someone help me!

@OL Yeller @Bobc5 @Nik I went back and searched the thread titles and found where the diagram may have shown up but the site will not allow will not allow access beyond a certain point. Cannot say I have seen that before. Have copied in Nik about it, maybe he can figure it out.

Paste the link to the thread please. If it was on photobucket then alas they destroyed all sharing a few years back.

@Nik this shows up in the thread "c5 seat question". It appears to be CCF generated, nothing mentioned about Photobucket (I thought those rip off artists disappeared a long time ago).

Old Thread: Hello Black 03 Z06. There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

@Nik this shows up in the thread "c5 seat question". It appears to be CCF generated, nothing mentioned about Photobucket (I thought those rip off artists disappeared a long time ago).

Old Thread: Hello Black 03 Z06. There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.

Oh that is normal Murray. I put it up on old threads to encourage people to start new ones as occasionally we get the old reply to some time when dinosaurs roamed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.