Featured Thread
Not sure when we will get the c8 here ,but looks an Awsome car . The C5 I bought cost me 27,000 , the c6,s ar worth between 40,000 to 60,000 and the C7,s start at around 90,000 upto 190,000 . What sort of dollars over there are u paying for a vette .

Ouch. But not unexpected. I was in Aussieland for a month in 2016 and was a bit shocked at the prices of vehicles... But I guess the boat ride costs to AU or to NZ adds up pretty quick. A good later model C6 runs about 30k here. More for the Grand Sport or the Z06 model. A new C7 is a sweet price right now... A little looking and you can get a 1LT for 60k, a 3LT for 70K, A Grand Sport for 80k, and a Z06 for 90K. The C8 bare bones base model is suppose to be just under 70k but I've yet to hear whether the car dealers are inflating the suggested retail due to short supply.... Yes. They do that here....lol...

Reactions: ddgermann
Yes u are rite , we have the odd shark attack but very little, as our sea waters are cold and the sharks don’t like the cold . But one thing we do have is a lot of earthquakes. U get used to them .
First, Welcome fellow C5er, your car looks great.I'm not from Canada either, but I love this forum ,as the guys here are very helpful.Here in the Boston area we have plenty of Great Whites around here this time of year, so we can't go out to deep in the ocean, until the seals leave the area.Interesting to here how you get your cars down under. I was in Australia a few years back and didn't see any American cars at all.Good luck with your Vette, mate

I saw 3 Corvettes and a Chevy II when I was threre. All LHD. Gotta say these little factory LS3 utes caught my eye more than once though.

Holden Maloo (ute). LS3 Vette engine. How hard on rear tires would this be?

1563678796927.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.