Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really happy to get $100 for the stock cat back on my 02 convertible with 10,000 miles on it. Lucky for me, I paid $150 for the Z06 Ti cat back that replaced it ;-)

I was really happy to get $100 for the stock cat back on my 02 convertible with 10,000 miles on it. Lucky for me, I paid $150 for the Z06 Ti cat back that replaced it ;-)

Good for you hb -- Not much compared to replacement cost from GM but at least it was something. Worth the space if you have it for sure.

I would think that there are some owners who just want the original exhaust and would jump at a reasonably good 'take off system'.
Admittedly there won't be many since aftermarket is so popular these days and yield some extra ponies and 'tunes'......

If we're able to take it off in as few pieces as possible, I'm keeping my OEM C6 system to re-install should I sell the 'vette and take off the LG system to recoup some of the investment in the LG.

The $150 for the Ti ZO6 cat back sounds like it was all but a steal.

Good for you hb -- Not much compared to replacement cost from GM but at least it was something. Worth the space if you have it for sure.

I would think that there are some owners who just want the original exhaust and would jump at a reasonably good 'take off system'.
Admittedly there won't be many since aftermarket is so popular these days and yield some extra ponies and 'tunes'......

If we're able to take it off in as few pieces as possible, I'm keeping my OEM C6 system to re-install should I sell the 'vette and take off the LG system to recoup some of the investment in the LG.

The $150 for the Ti ZO6 cat back sounds like it was all but a steal.

I admit that I was very lucky :D I had been looking for several months on craigslist Vancouver and by accident searched in Abbotsford. They had been listed for over a month as "Corvette Z06 exhaust" and were in Langley. Some kid had bought them for a Chevy 2 and sold the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.