• 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT1 (1992-1996)

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT5 (1990-1995)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
Contributing to C4's

Great to hear all the chat about C4's. Warren and mine are both 94 verts , black on black. Low K's and in excellent condition. His is a 6 speed and mine an auto. Both are about to be taken out of hibernation as the weather out here warms up. :canada:

Great to hear all the chat about C4's. Warren and mine are both 94 verts , black on black. Low K's and in excellent condition. His is a 6 speed and mine an auto. Both are about to be taken out of hibernation as the weather out here warms up. :canada:

Hi Robert, Colin here -- I met you when I visited with Rob in September.......
Both yours and Warren's are beautiful C4's and it's great you'll be able to get them out again soon.

Would love to hear about the '60 you have waiting for restoration.

Colin.

Hi Robert, Colin here -- I met you when I visited with Rob in September.......
Both yours and Warren's are beautiful C4's and it's great you'll be able to get them out again soon.

Would love to hear about the '60 you have waiting for restoration.

Colin.

Greetings Colin,

Yes it was great to have met you last Sept. A memorable trip back with Rob I'm sure. Planning on installing either Corsa or Borla exh. this spring.
The 60 is patiently waiting for me to get at it. Seriously thinking of selling both Vettes and Harley in favour of 2015 next year. Subject to change!

Greetings Colin,

Yes it was great to have met you last Sept. A memorable trip back with Rob I'm sure. Planning on installing either Corsa or Borla exh. this spring.
The 60 is patiently waiting for me to get at it. Seriously thinking of selling both Vettes and Harley in favour of 2015 next year. Subject to change!

Hi Robert -- It's crossed my mind too to sell what I have and buy and C7 -- even a Z06 -- but I love my rides too much to sell them. That also is subject to change so we'll see what the future brings. Those C7's are soooo attractive and hi tech.

One thing is for sure, we're all getting older and we want to have as much fun as we can while we're still mobile.

Keep us in the loop and let us know what you decide......Whatever you do will be right for you .......

From what I understand about the exhausts - the Corsa system is a little more money but worth the extra to avoid annoying drone while cruising.
Not sure if you caught that part of the conversation in my 'tune-up' thread.

Stay in touch Robert....we'd love to hear about the car coming out soon and know that at least you guys on the coast can have some 'vette fun'.....:D

Say hi to Warren will you please when you see him next. Wish him well and condolences on the recent family loss.

Cheers,
Colin.

Hi Robert -- It's crossed my mind too to sell what I have and buy and C7 -- even a Z06 -- but I love my rides too much to sell them. That also is subject to change so we'll see what the future brings. Those C7's are soooo attractive and hi tech.

One thing is for sure, we're all getting older and we want to have as much fun as we can while we're still mobile.

Keep us in the loop and let us know what you decide......Whatever you do will be right for you .......

From what I understand about the exhausts - the Corsa system is a little more money but worth the extra to avoid annoying drone while cruising.
Not sure if you caught that part of the conversation in my 'tune-up' thread.

Stay in touch Robert....we'd love to hear about the car coming out soon and know that at least you guys on the coast can have some 'vette fun'.....:D

Say hi to Warren will you please when you see him next. Wish him well and condolences on the recent family loss.

Cheers,
Colin.

Thanks for the info. I will pass along your wishes to Warren. Will for sure keep in touch. Our group are having a get together 12th Feb for dinner. An official start to a new season.

Take care,
Robert

My wife had an 87 beige /gold Vert .Nice car but I needed money to buy my 03 so I sold her's .I've felt like an azz ever sense .

I look on E bay and there are terrific buys on some decent looking machines .My favorite is the 93 anniversary.

My wife had an 87 beige /gold Vert .Nice car but I needed money to buy my 03 so I sold her's .I've felt like an azz ever sense .

I look on E bay and there are terrific buys on some decent looking machines .My favorite is the 93 anniversary.

That also is one of my favourites Steve .. A ZR-1 anniversary would suit me to a tee.

I bet she'd like it if you got her another some day. How about Valentine's day.
That would shock her wouldn't it? :D

C.

Users who are viewing this thread