Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
B040D25B-7494-47C3-B0C5-50AEF87331E8.jpeg

‘88 coupe here in Kentucky.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hello Hello,
Mine is a 1985 early. Has tuned port and C5 wheels. They really give the car a nice stance. L98 4 spd plus 3 is the drive train. Jet black over graphite leather.

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpg
    IMG_1313.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Rruuff Day
It’s possible Vikingtrad3. I picked it up in November, east of Edmonton. The answer to your question would be shorter if I said what it doesn’t need.Lol. It’s a basket case. The engine and drive train however are decent. Body, interior and all basic cosmetics are terrible. I just started picking away at it on Friday. I’m sure there are plenty of unanswered questions yet to come. Wish me luck

It’s possible Vikingtrad3. I picked it up in November, east of Edmonton. The answer to your question would be shorter if I said what it doesn’t need.Lol. It’s a basket case. The engine and drive train however are decent. Body, interior and all basic cosmetics are terrible. I just started picking away at it on Friday. I’m sure there are plenty of unanswered questions yet to come. Wish me luck

yes that is the one. i have *extensive* experience doing exactly what you are about to do. it was an 86 4+3 basketcase i paid little for and refuubed it. it was actually fun because i kept it driveable as i we t so i did enjoy it while i worked on it.

im sending you a pm with my ph# and some links.

I purchased my 85 in 2016 for $4500.00 cost $90.00 to safety best money I ever spent. I wanted a Corvette in 1985 I had 2 children a wife and a mortgage bought a new 1985 Dodge Omni GLH instead.

Reactions: vintageracer
Can I just replace back tires and not the front

ofcourse. however if its for hpde you may want to check the date codes of the remaining front tires.

if its for daily driving its not a big deal at all.

now for myself the way i daily drive i would replace all 4. but if you dont drive “very spirited” then it isnt going to matter one bit. $ comes into play as well. If you are hard up for funds at the moment go ahead and change just 2.

at the end of the day for daily driving its not going to matter

Reactions: Mikejeff
ofcourse. however if its for hpde you may want to check the date codes of the remaining front tires.

now for myself the way i daily drive i would replace all 4. but if you dont drive “very spirited” then it isnt going to matter one bit. $ comes into play as well. If you are hard up for funds at the moment go ahead and change just 2.

one more thing, when i started my vette hobby i was close to broke and bought used tires from kijiji. u might find that. they were almost as new tires as well.

Thanks , for the reply it helps

Users who are viewing this thread