Votes: 83 58.5%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT1 (1992-1996)

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT5 (1990-1995)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • 5.7 L (350 cu in) LT4 (1996)

Votes: 9 6.3%

• Total voters
Checking in from Burlington Ontario. 1990 C4 Base. Had the car a couple years now. She's not the prom queen but more the girl next door!View attachment 30547View attachment 30547

Hey Fred...o.... Nice ride. I disagree. I've had lots of ...experience... with girls next door and none looked that good.... :thumbs:
By the way. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Fredo
There seems to be more and more C4's here lately and I'm interested in just how many there are.

Nice to see that they're getting the recognition they deserve. Production years (13yrs) is second only to the C3 that had 15 yrs.

Please indicate which you have in the sections on engine type.

Both Coupes and Convertibles included in each section -- feel free to comment in a post as to the particulars of your C4 including standard trans or automatic.

Thanks.
There seems to be more and more C4's here lately and I'm interested in just how many there are.

Nice to see that they're getting the recognition they deserve. Production years (13yrs) is second only to the C3 that had 15 yrs.

Both Coupes and Convertibles included in each section -- feel free to comment in a post as to the particulars of your C4 including standard trans or automatic.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Mine is an L98 with a Doug Nash 4plus3. 2002 wheels and new Generals. Back tires are at
IMG_1313.jpg
least a foot wide.

Reactions: vintageracer
the early C4 does not have 13” brake callipers and rotors. In the C-5 thin spokes there’s just a lot of space. C6 base rims do a better job of covering up the fact that C4 brakes look very small inside open spoke rims. I’m not sure painting them black Will fix the issue your eyes have with them. its a subtle thing.

the early C4 does not have 13” brake callipers and rotors. In the C-5 thin spokes there’s just a lot of space. C6 base rims do a better job of covering up the fact that C4 brakes look very small inside open spoke rims. I’m not sure painting them black Will fix the issue your eyes have with them. its a subtle thing.
Or put C5 brakes on it.

Pretty simple swap and better brakes to boot!

;)

It isn't the brakes, actually. It is the overall esthetic with the silver. I swapped to black wheels on my Tacoma for the same reason. I just like black wheels on a dark car.

I have thought about the brake swap, or the red caliper covers. The first priority over the winter is replacing suspension bushings. I think they're possibly all original - hard, cracked, disintegrating.

Users who are viewing this thread